2/24/2019

This has got to be the story I've edited the most so far during NaNoWriMo. Another person I know on Wattpad announced on their profile they were spending about three hours working on their latest chapter on their story and that got me thinking how there are some people who will have only spent a few minutes on the chapters they write, but I've come across a few writers who think that's a lot of hard work. I've personally lost track of the time I've spent on this chapter.

One of the issues I'm struggling with is the fact Digimon utilizes real locations and these locations are detailed realistically. A lot of series in Japan are this way. What's really ironic is I didn't realize the final location was near a hospital. It may not be the one they would go to, although it is an emergency and I'm sure the international hospital would speak Japanese.

I've also laid quite a bit of ground work for the story, but I'll need to give add some info to the introduction in addition to still fixing the prompt I am working with. I'm thinking of listing other prompts which apply to the stories as I go through before submitting, but it doesn't need to be. I also think this will be the one story I'll keep from the limited pov of Tai, yet despite this I'm still hiding his secrets from the reader yet dropping clues as to what it is.