2.40 Legend (2)

Runexi's note:

Ahem. Attention!! Snu-snu ahead.

Proceed with caution (or not).
R18/Pa-pa-pa/Smut/Lemon - whatever, you know the drill (or perhaps have been expecting).

Time for our heroine to have a proper meal.

------------------
------------------

Then she saw him, a handsome man with a guqin on his lap. His ramrod sturdy figure was garbed in a light blue robe. Zuo ZhouLei's newer clothes were always brought by Shen Wei, everytime he returned to the valley. After all, YuLan could not sew a full set of ancient garment to save her life. She felt that if she actually made Zuo ZhouLei a set of robes, it would be a sin to be dressing him in such rags she would end up creating. After all, she already had her fair share of sewing and embroidering in her past life, with Xiao Hui being the strict matron.
After so many years being under Xiao Hui's tutelage, she still, more often than not, successfully stabbed her fingers instead of embroidering a simple flower on a piece of fabric.

Nevertheless, the garments Shen Wei brought back were undoubtedly Wu Shan sect's official garb. The senior disciple of Wu Shan sect seemed to have not given up on Zuo ZhouLei's identity of being part of the sect.

YuLan was mainly in charge of Zuo ZhouLei's diet, Shen Wei was in charge of his attire. Much to Zuo ZhouLei's mirth, he did not have much say to object the two people who were hell bent on looking after him as if he was an invalid. Though compared to his two Sage companions who could nimbly chase each other from hill to hill, he might as well be one.

As Zuo ZhouLei noticed her presence, he affixed his gaze at her, his fingers still dancing on the strings. His lips tugged lightly, as his eyes languidly swept over her figure.

She was certain, in those dark pupils of his that seemed to suck her very soul, she found her anchor.

[When I think of you, you are as far as the horizon]

[When I think of you, you seem to be right before me]

[When I think of you, you are on my mind]

[When I think of you, you are in my heart]

For him to say such thing, it was the reflection of everything that she felt about him. 

[Did we not have a life together before this one?]

[Let the love story in this life not shift again]

"How apt is that?" She bit her lower lips, barely restraining herself to just burst into a run and into his arms. If just for a little bit longer, she wanted to listen to him singing the sweet words of promises.

[I will use this entire life of mine, to wait for you to realize;]

[That I have always been by your side, and have never left]

"I am sorry I have left you. I am sorry I left first. But from now on, I will always be by your side, and will never leave."

[Just taking that extra glance at you, amidst the crowd...]

[Did we not have a life together before this one?]