Chapter 23

Simone  

Looking all around for Keith he said he was going to the restroom then getting us some drinks that were over an hour ago. While looking for him I smiled so hard when I thought I saw Maddison. I tried to reach her, but someone bumped into it. “Excuse me beautiful.” I smile. “It’s fine,” I say turn to find her but she was gone. ‘Maybe it wasn’t her I say to myself.’ 

Sitting down looking at the water my mind goes back Keith as soon as we got here he has been looking around almost trying to dodge somebody. Taking a sip of my apple martini I got my phone pinged. It was a text from Jonah.

Jonah: I hope you're having fun. Grandma is doing pretty good today. I love you momma

I smiled and texted him then decided to take some pictures when I felt an arm around me. I quickly turned around rolled my eyes and turned back round to take some more pictures. “Simone, what’s wrong?” I remained silent. I felt a kiss on my cheek. “I’m sorry it took me so long. I got lost then a players dad stopped and we were talking I didn’t realize how long I was. Baby, I’m sorry.” I stayed silent because none of what he said made any sense. I took a few more pictures.

“What do you know about photography,” Keith asked me “I know that you are underdeveloped,” I said as I got my drink and walked off.  

I was standing on the side looking at the water. “Let’s go swimming.” “I don’t want to.” “Simone you said we would because you love the water.” “That was before” “You still trying to be mad.” He said as he picked me up and I was in the water before I could say anything. Emerging out the water. “You fucking bast-“ stopping myself when I didn’t see Keith on the yacht anymore. I came up beside me in the water. “You still look beautiful. I’m sorry.” He said as he started playing in the water an soon I joined in. 

Simone ⬇️

After getting out the water and changing into another swimsuit, a dry one I looked around for Keith who had now disappeared again. Getting pissed again I got another drink and sat alone ready for this whole day to finally be over.

                       Maddison

“Gavin don’t believe anything he is saying. He wanted to be with me. He even tried to sleep with me the night before we got married.” Allen just laughed as Gavin help no emotion but I knew it was the calm before the storm inside of him that was soon about to rage. “Buttercup you and I have fucked plenty of times why should that night be any different.” “really Maddison” “No Gavin he’s lying I swear” “Allen,” Gavin said as he looked Gavin in his eyes. “Tell me the worse.” Allen then begins to speak.

“As I told you Maddie asked about the bet. She told me the day after the back to school party. Do you remember I told you I have a girl who wants you.” Gavin nodded. “Maddie here gave me her picture that’s how I knew who she was. When you were saying how she shot you down I told Maddie and well she made Simone go to the games and on dates with you. Not only that. She always told me when she called I had to come. Remember she said I could watch.” I saw the storm brewing behind Gavin’s eyes.

“The night you took Simone’s virginity we were there.”

“IMPOSSIBLE” Gavin yelled. Making me flinch and jump while Allen was unfazed.

“Very possible. It was in your parent pool house. You cooked. She wore white pants and a bright yellow shirt and sandals right. After yall fucked I fucked Maddie here in her car. She was bitching about how wet and horny she was. Wait I almost forgot.” “Allen don’t.”

“Maddison recorded it. Not only that. Had a watch party. I think the theme was how to lose your virginity. Why do you think so many girls came up to you then. Actually, she has two because the second time yall had sex we were there too. We watched the first time then Maddie started giving me head and we moved around the house and fucked again while she recorded yall again.”

“Stop lying Allen.” “I still have the tapes Maddie.” “You said you got rid of them” “You said it was lies Maddison”

“She also showed that video to people as well. She charged both times so your wife turned your baby momma into a porn star.” Allen paused looking at me “want me to tell the rest or should I continue.” I stayed silent.

“Maddie went to an amateur porn company and gave them the tapes they even put them out for a couple of weeks until I stopped them. I had to pay them more.” “You're th-” I stopped myself. “Do you remember all the rumors that went around school about Simone after she left.” Gavin nodded. “especially the one where Simone slept with five or six guys from our rival school and got two STDs. Maddison started that lie. You always said I know Simone and didn’t believe it.”

“Allen enough” “Maddie I always asked why do you hate her so much and you could never tell me.” Tears slipped from my eyes. “Simone is my best friend.” “That’s how you treat your friends.” “Allen you don’t understand.” “Understand what. Because it's more you did that Gavin doesn’t even know about. Right darling especially when it comes to Simone and Jonah.”   

Allen continued “Since I am telling it all. I’ll tell everything. Maddie and I both knew Simone was pregnant before you did. Maddison asked me to date, Simone, as raise your child as my own.”

“You two think this a fucking game. Fuck mine and Simone’s life. Our son is a fucking casualty. While you're playing these sick twisted games yall ruined us. Allen did you agree to raise my child when this bitch asked you too.”

“I did agree to be da-“ I watch Gavin punch Allen in the face and he fell to the floor holding his nose. As Gavin jumped on him punching him more. Gavin got up. “Is that all.” “ Allen stumbled getting up as he looked at Gavin and said. “NO”  

Comment:

Vote:

Share: