Chapter 95

Maddison

Laying here with my insides rapidly incinerating after a cold shower that did not work. Hearing the door open and close. “Allen thank God you came to get me out of here.” “I’m not Allen.” Looking over I saw Jonah and another young man who spoke. “You’re the one who kept my family apart.” “Exactly who are you?”

“Apparently the one person you didn’t wreak havoc on.” Dry chuckling I then responded. “I’m not dead yet” He laughed. “I’m waiting. You don’t know what I’m capable of.” He walks closer to me “When your family is being threatened you protect them at all cost. I don’t give a fuck that you are a woman, I will make sure to bury you while you are still breathing.”

“You don’t have the balls?” He laughed grabbing my hand putting them around his dick. “Trust me I have the balls it’s not my fault mine are bigger than your mom’s and dads.” Before I could reply the door open again revealing my former father in law. “Thomas what are you doing here. I thought you had only one grandchild the others are dead right.” I replied with a hint of laughter. “You are one sick bitch.” “Steve don’t encourage her.” Jonah finally spoke.

“I just wanted to say thank you.” Looking at Jonah inquisitively “You heard me thank you.” “For what.” “You tried to keep my parents apart, you did all of this to break my mom down shatter my dad, make him look like a he was a dead beat dad, someone who used my mom walked away and stayed because he said fuck them but that wasn’t the case was it.

You told my dad that I was dead and you didn’t care. You set my mom up and you didn’t care.” “Gavin needed to move on” I interjected. “Move on from what because as soon as he saw my mom he wanted her again.” I laughed.

“Then why did he fuck me that same day.” “An easy quick fuck.” “What about after that. We fucked again.” “You want me to do what say it didn’t happen to start up more conflict with my dad causing a strain on my parent's marriage. That’s not going to work. Even after all the damage you did, my parents found their way back to each other and they are in love and you, all your doing is trying to plot some more.

If you're wondering about the girl my grandma is dealing with her. Allen he said fuck you and went to handle business with my grandma at the prison. The very family you demolished has come together, we are building and being a stronger family.”

“Even the strongest family shatter. You all are no different and if I did it before I could do it again.” I heard Thomas and Steve laugh. Feeling a needle prick underneath my pinky toe my insides were in flames. “My daughter in law Simone won. Gavin made it so that any traces of yall being married is nonexistent. I do mean everything.” Barely able to function I fought back my tears with chuckles. “I know something about Gavin that he doesn’t even know not even whore of a wife. Trust me it is going to shatter your make believe family.”

“Your lying” Steve and Jonah both said as Thomas begins to laugh. “You will just say anything you keep turmoil going and to drive a wedge between Gavin and Simone.” “I love her and Simone shouldn’t and doesn’t need to be with Gavin.” “Does she need to be with you,” Thomas asked but his words became faint as my body begins to convulse and I was regurgitating my food.

                         Simone

“Baby are you saying.” I smiled bigger “Yes my love, Gwen and Odell are having a baby.” I watched Gavin fake smile. “I’m happy for my sister” “But you wish it was me that was pregnant.” He remained quiet. Hugging him tightly “Our time is coming to Gavin. Right now we need to focus on us and the two boys we have.” He nodded.

“Simone, when we get back I want to spend a whole day with Jonah. You and Steve can spend a day but I really want to spend a day with Jonah before I leave.” “He would enjoy that.” Gavin placed his hand on my stomach then dropped to his knees.

“You have carried two of my kids. One I missed everything the other neither of us saw but her presence was felt. She brought us all together.” He looked dead in my eyes. “Thank you, Simone.” He said tearfully. “You think she was a girl” “I’m just going to say she was a little girl. Soft brown eyes like her mom, actually I want her to look just like you.”

“You don’t want her to take after you.” “I want her beautiful and perfect just like her mom.” I smiled. “You know I’m not perfect Gavin.” “Nobody is perfect, however, you are perfect for me.”  “I love you.” “You do.” He said as he stood to his feet. Slowly removing my clothes. “Tell me again” Gavin asked as he kissed me down my body. Unable to speak moans escape my lips.

“I”  kiss  “didn’t”  kiss “say”  kiss  “moan”  kiss  “Simone”  kiss.

Taken my hand we went out to the pool where Gavin looked me in my eyes. “You never said it again Simone” Wrapping my arms around Gavin’s neck. “I love you, not the football star, not the ESPY winner of multiple awards, not the greatest quarterback. Nope, I am in love with Gavin Langford, the father of my kids, the only man I have ever loved, the man who took my virginity, the man who captured my heart, the only man I will ever love.” “I better be the only man you have been with and will ever be with. I know that much.”

“Or what.” I released his hand. “Simone don’t play with.” Crossing my arms over my chest “Who said I’m playing. You have been with other women besides me so it’s only far that I sample other dicks don’t you think.” “Fuck no.” “You will be away playing football.” “Simone” I begin to slowly walk backward as Gavin stalk toward me like I was his prey. Gavin was in arm's length and about to get me I pushed him into the pool. Gavin went down never emerging back up out of the water. Fear and panic rushed over me.

“Gavin” I yelled into the water. “GaVVVVVVVVVV” I yelled and he pulled me into the water with him. We both came up at the same time with me still in Gavin’s hold. “Tell me again how you going to be with another man.” Rolling my eyes I tried to get out of his grip but he was too strong as he places soft kisses on my shoulder. “You are the only woman who matters to me, Simone.” “Show me how much,” I said as I kissed him passionately.     

“While I’m showing you we are going to work on baby number four.” I laughed I would have it any other way. I said as our lips crashed upon each other.

Comment:

Vote:

Share: