Chapter 1

Invisible

.•*•.I.•*•.

     The beautifully magnificent trees dance magically with the soft wind of the world, and the leaves in numerous colors fly with it and the invisible force from the wind becomes visible to my eyes through the objects it carries around with it, taking it where none know. The hair on my head is blowing everywhere as the cool air from the wind blows past my face and lightly kisses my cheeks. It does not want to show any mercy to my hair nor any other thing that can get blown from its original position. The wind might be a bit harsh and it might be a bit cruel to some but I find it is a miracle for me. On this summer morning it seems to do all the work for which I was supposed to do. The sun has yet to rise and show itself to the world and light it up with the beauty that only it can give the world yet now it leaves the darkness over the world and it is all there is.

The newly cut grass that brings forth this smell which brings delight to me is being carried away by the soft wind, sending it somewhere far away from the field to a place where I nor anyone else know where as the wind works mysteriously as no one can or ever will understand. Some of the grass is getting stuck on branches then falling down as the wind goes past a nearby thick forest of green beauty and wonders. The wind here is like the waves and the wides from the ocean which is more beautiful then one realizes. Blowing harshly then for a minute or two or possibly less there is silence before the wind picks up again. The wind doesn't care nor do I believe knows what it takes with its force, it's not merciful when it comes to small animals that cannot hold themselves on the ground nor light objects that could be lying around and get taken away.

All I do is sit by my favorite place and watch as the howling yet silent wind carries the green grass away like never before on this magnificent summer morning. I should be the one to take the grass and get rid of it but the wind is better at it than I am and it is much more satisfying and prettier in my eyes. Though, the reasons for why I am here don't know that I have not moved nor stood up but if they don't know then I suppose it is all right as long as the job gets done. It does not matter how it is done nor who does it or in this case I believe it should be what. Most of the animals have gone into hiding as the wind is rather harsh and at this time of year the newborn animals are in the nature and relay on their parents to keep them safe. They don't know how the world works nor do they have a clue of how cruel and wicked it can be, even to those who are innocent and kind, and their parents have them in hiding until the wind clears.

Bone-chilling shivers are running up and down my whole body as I feel the chill from the cold wind as it blows through the multiple holes in every size of my old hoodie that I wear. It is not much and it does not cover me as much but those hoodie means the world to me. The hoodie itself is from my older brother and he did give it to me as he is the only person that is actually decent to me of them all, or as decent as he can be. If our parents as much as knew that he did even speak nicely to me or did anything kind to me, they would literally go insane because of it. Have him isolated and quarantined so he doesn't catch the bad genes that I carry which is ridiculous in my mind.

To my parents and the rest of my family, I'm worse than the plague that history knows as Black Death. They believe if I don't work to the bone and until my body cannot take anymore I might spread the human disease that lives inside my body and are convinced that I am cursed with the darkest curse of all and only born to punish them for their sings and affect them with the disease. To them I am nobody, a shadow and often I believe that even myself. I am someone who isn't even here, isn't real and it's even living. I'm even beneath the dirt they walk on and the trash that they throw away. My whole life I have been told more often than I can count that I never should've been born, that I'm an abomination but even when they believe this I don't consider myself bad or that I'm the evil that has risen from the deepest, darkest depths of dark underworld known as hell.