Chapter 2

Invisible

.•*•.II.•*•.

     The most important guests that my family has ever had are arriving today and it makes me feel even worse about the day for the pressure is real and it does get to some in a bad way, especially when it comes to my parents as they try to hold themselves together yet I can see through them. The mansion has been cleaned and scrubbed from top to bottom every single day and even more than that, even on the outside on patio and the gardens have been made into perfection, just to their liking. Apparently my family wishes to impress these people with our shining mansion and will do whatever it takes to get there and on the expense of people's backs. My legs feel like they're about to fall off from pure exhaustion, and I can barely even hold my arms up from all the hard from I've been doing. I've not slept nor eaten for days as there was just too much to do and little time. Even with all the maids and servants running around getting things done but it was not enough.

While they were in deep slumber I had stayed awake every night and finished what needed to be done without getting much sleep and now my body can barely move at all. However I can only pray that one day my family will see how hard I have worked for them and how determined I am to prove myself and to make them happy for that is all I have ever wanted. Perhaps they might let me take their name and be part of the family like I always should've been but those are just dreams yet as everyone knows; dreams can get accomplished. If I work hard enough for them and that is what I will do and there is nothing I won't do to make these dreams become reality. Even if that means working long hours a day and harder than anything for my dreams, I will work and put my body on the line. All to get a chance to be apart of my family, the family that I belong in yet am not apart of, yet.

By the east side of the mansion I sit by a large window seat and watch the outside world to watch the life there that thrives like never before which is a beautiful world no it is one that I can only pray that I will soon be free in, someday I will be. I am sure of it. The thought of it brings a bright smile to my face, a smile that is happy and hopeful and dreamy. The time speaks and says it is two hours before noon and they shall be arriving before that. The finest lunch has already being made for them and newly hired cooks have thrown me out of the kitchen. None of them wanting the food to get bad nor spoiled by my hands. It does not matter to me as long as I get to rest and stay here to watch them come. Each guest always comes with style and it is always greatly satisfying to watch all their fancy expensive things that they have with them and do. Things that I would never be allowed to touch so I can only admire them from afar yet I don't mind it for at least my eyes get the change to see it.

Minutes pass and while they don't seem like minutes but seconds as I watch the world outside that can never make me feel bored or uninterested. It is a magical place and if only people were to see and enjoy that rather than ignore it. A black car drives through the gates that have opened and while the car itself is not special, there is something else that has caught my eyes. Another car behind is comes through the open gates and it is I believe a Lamborghini. My brothers always talk about wanting ones for themselves and never stop talking about it. This one is silver and when it catches the sunlight rays it makes it look like the car sparkles. It's magical. The car is the most expensive one that my eyes have ever laid on. Not that I have seen many cars in my life as my family does leave the Blackheart mansions much and if they do then they hire a limousine to take them for something fancy like a gala or a ball, or they leave in their wolf form.

On the road in front of the main entrance to the mansion the two cars come to a stop and I see my family stands there waiting to greet their first guests. I snuggle closer to the window in hopes of seeing the incredible lucky owner of that car that I know must be magic. From the black car that I find boring compared to the silver Lamborghini steps out a man dressed in a black tuxedo with black sunglasses. The man walks over to the silver car that I like looking at, there is something amazing about it and opens a door. My eyes widen more than they have ever done when the door does not open like I have seen other car doors open, this one opens upwards. My jaw nearly hits the ground as I stare out to the silver car and more importantly the door and not even sparing a glance at the person that steps out form the car, that person is not important to me that is.