The Proposal

Guys, this story is about two individuals who are in search of selfless True Love.
The kind of Love we find in novels or the kinds we usually find with our Indian parents.
Having their own past demons, both the main protagonists are scared to give in to the institution of Marriage.
So Let's find out whether they find their own Happily Ever After!

Also, guys this work is unedited so there will a few typing errors!
Sorry for the inconvenience!

Now let's get started with the First Chapter!

Writer's pov

Everyone in the Singhania mansion is waiting eagerly for their eldest son, Atharva Avni Singhania.
There is a lot of discussion going on in the living room.

There sat a couple in their early 50's.

Today, Atharva has to listen to me.! - said Mrs. Neeta Singhania.
I will make sure of it, it's time we finalise for his marriage. He needs someone who will be his true soulmate.
And you know what, I feel that I have found the one.
I have a feeling this proposal is going to change his life and he will finally be settled happily with his soulmate.

Neeta, I agree that he should be settled but don't pressurise him too much. If he thinks that it's time then only I will go ahead with this. I don't want to see him disheartened. He may not be my son biologically but he is and will always be my first child.
Bhaiya and Bhabhi gave his hands into mine and asked to give him all the happiness of this world and I don't want to break that promise.! - said Mr. Ajay Singhania, Atharva's chachu said emotionally.

Neeta said- Aye! What are you saying?
Don't worry Ajay, I also want his happiness. And trust me I will never do anything to cause him trouble. He is as much my son as Pratik and Himanshu.

The couple loved Atharva with their full hearts and they did never differentiate between the kids of the Singhania clan. There were a total of four kids, Atharva being the eldest, Pratik and Himanshu, and lastly the princess of their hearts, Advika, Atharva's baby sister.
And they were their prized Possessions.

It's evening time and all the kids have gathered into the living room including Ajay and Neeta and the heads of the family Mr. And Mrs. Singhania, the eldest couple and the founder of the Singhania groups of industries, Atharva's grandparents.

They are a traditional family but respect each other's opinion. And this is what makes them different in the social circle of their community.

All the kids love their elders and respected their opinion.
And they agreed that it's high time that their Eldest Brother got hitched.

Unknown to all this preparations, Atharva decided to leave the office after a very hectic day and reach his home and spend a little family time with all.

If only he knew, he is in it for a lifetime commitment, his marriage.!

So, guys here is the first chapter of my new story that I am writing. I hope you will like the concept of Indian arranged marriages and give it a thumbs up!

I will see you guys soon with a new update.
Please read, vote and comment.