Heart Broken

Hola readers!

Atharva and Nimmi, they are both going through a rough patch.
There is going to be A little Turbulence in their lives.
Let's see what happens now!

Nimmi's pov

My heart jumped out when I saw Atharva, hugging that girl!

And mind you a very beautiful girl.

And it's no surprise, she is Naina Talwar

She was there with them in India too.

But what is she doing here laughing with my Fiance???
Is he dating her???
Oh no! Shut it..I must be imagining things!

I was brought back to my senses by I heard Athrava clearing his throat!

Wait! When did he took her inside our apartment?

He introduced her - Nimmi! I guess You have already met Naina....she is here on a business deal....and gonna stay here for a week.
And you obviously know, she is my friend.

She spoke eyeing me - Oh come on A, just a friend... We are best friends....infact We are childhood friends.
And I am sure, nimmi knows this!

Atharva just nodded!

He just nodded!
Argh!

And I saw a foreign emotion when i saw naina's eyes....shinning with a new emotion when she was drooling over Athrava....i wanted to smack her face!

I smiled and spoke - Hi Naina! What a surprise!
Yes..i have heard about you....um....you just reached...why don't you go get freshened...we will have our breakfast together.

Naina paused and gave me a look but Atharva nudged her go and she obeyed.

Woah! What was that???

I quickly walked towards Atharva and said - A....Atharva am I forgiven??

Listen miss Joshi! Do not create a scene in front of Nains!
She is important...and our guest too..i do not want her to see us fighting.
It's better if we stay away from each other!
And about my forgiveness..... Why does it matter to you?? - he dead panned