Feelings For Her

Thank you guys so much for giving your love and support to the story.

Without further delay here us the next chapter.

Atharva's pov

Have you ever felt as if each and every breath has been sucked out of your body

Well I just did!

My soul left my body when I saw my nimmi drenched in the pool of her own blood.

Her floral dupatta was soaked in red.

She wore Indian clothes today, specially for me.

Well if you are wondering how do I know

I just know...!

But How unfortunate I am to watch her helplessly in this condition....laying in blood....almost unconscious.

I was numb.... I did not know how to process the whole scene.

My hands were shaking and my throat was jammed.

I was just standing there..... Watching her....lowly breathing.

Someone called the ambulance and they took us to the Hospital.

The officers and the paramedical help were asking me thousands of questions but my mind was blank.

My nimmi was unconscious...how much of a fool I have been.

Gosh!
Why did this had to happen??

I kissed her hands and begged her to be fine.

I will fall in her feets if I have to.

I know, it was my mistake.
She saw us!

Me with Naina!

But before I could explain anything... She ran away!

And Naina...!!!!

Why....why on the earth, She had to do this...!!!
I never considered her anything other than my friend.

Nimmi was....she is....and she will be the only girl who made a place in my heart.

These past few days, that she was here....she took away all my anger....all my sadness....How much she cared for me... All these days.. She cooked for me... Her antics... I felt alive with her.

But then I spoilt everything.!

I was angry yes.. It is true....but I had forgiven her the moment the I had found out about that Jerk, Sanjay....how he had tricked her....i wanted to rip his head off....but then I let the police do their job.

I made sure that bastard would not come out of prison for his entire life.

And then I came here...i did not want to...but her words affected me....i was caught up in my anger....so I left...without saying a proper bye to my nimmi.