Forgiveness

Guys, thank you so much for your comments and inputs.
I really appreciate it!

Now, let start with the next chapter to know what has been happening with Atharva and Nimmi.

Also, I would like to say thank you to all those new readers who added this story to their reading list. I can't say a personal thank you to each one of you... But your support gives me encouragement to give you guys better contents.

Ok, so now the chapter begins!

Nimmi's pov

I rushed to the restroom when my heart beats were normal again. I flushed cold water on my face and looked at the mirror... And realisation hit me hard!

Holy Cow!

What is going on???

Was that even real???

Atharva was kissing me...???

How is that even possible????

I looked into the mirror and my red swollen lips told me that it was indeed real.

We had our first kiss!
And honestly, it was magical!!!

To think of it now, I feel so shy to admit, that I kissed him back. But one thing was true, Atharva was lost too just like me. He was showing me how much I meant to him.

I know, I didn't give away any emotions

I know, I didn't give away any emotions...but what to do.... His kiss.... His touch was so spell bounding that I was too occupied to react.

Also, I was too confused to say anything....and with everything going on, around us....i could not form any words to say to him....and on a relux, I moved my face away...i felt so ashamed of myself...i had still not asked him for his forgiveness....but he on the other hand, was so loving...but why did Atharva looked pained??

Was he feeling guilty??

No... No... No... That can not be.!

I am sure, he was cherishing our kiss too, just like me.

Then why??? - I asked to my reflection which looked so angry right now

You Idiot! Why did you not speak anything when he was looking into your eyes for his answers? - my mirror reflection spoke

I was so much occupied with my own insecurities and my own guilt that I could not bring myself to look into his eyes, which were so full of Love! - I reasoned

You are a Fool nimmi! If you think you did right by staying quite... Let me tell you....this was the biggest blunders of your life!
That man out there cares for you selflessly and you are taking him for granted?

Go tell him, how you feel about him... About your relationship!!!!

Or, you will loose him forever!
He so selflessly made a move towards you....but you...you just could not understand it! Infact, you hurt him again!
- my reflection shouted