Ressolved

Hola lovely people.

How are you finding the story so far?

I have tried to be honest with my writings hope you all are liking it.
Also, I would like to say thank you to those who recently added this story in their reading list.

Now let's start with the Chapter.

Writer's pov

Next Day At The Hospital

The doctors gave green signal for nimmi's discharge and Atharva was beyond happy.

Nimmi still had some physical pain but she liked the idea of being home.

The strong smell of astringent in the Hospital was making her nervous.
The three of them started to leave to Atharva's apartment.

Sumer signed all the papers required for discharge and Atharva carried Nimmi in his arms till his car.

Nimmi felt too shy to be in his arms in front of Sumer but he just winked and laughed.

Sumer helped Atharva and Nimmi to settle in and ordered food for them.

He then decided to go back to his hotel, both Nimmi and Atharva protested but he promised to be back early morning.

And Atharva agreed.

Next day.... Nimmi woke up in arms of Atharva who had kept her head over his bisceps just to make her sleep comfortably.

His calm heartbeats felt like soothing music to her ears....she tried to get away from his grip but stopped when she heard him say -

Sleep Love!
You need rest!

But sumer Bhai is going to come soon! - she protested

Relax, I will wake you up when Sumer comes! - Atharva replied kissing her forehead

She sighed and soon his masculine scent lulled her to sleep again.

The next time she woke was when she felt someone caressing her cheeks.

She smiled and leaned further to the warm palm and opened her eyes.

Atharva gave a bright smile and said -
Rise And Shine Beautiful!

She sat on the bed with his help and he asked - How are you feeling love?

Nimmi blushed at his endearment. She replied - I just had the best sleep ever!

Atharva grinned like a teenager.

He rubbed the back of her palm and spoke - let's get you freshened up. Sumer called, he would be reaching in another 20 minutes.

Nimmi nodded and he lifted her bridal style and she squealed.

Atharva I broke my hand not my legs, put me down... I can walk. - she pouted