Accusations

I didn't stop my growing feeling for you. I just decided to stop showing it to you. Because now, no matter how hard I try, you wouldn't get it!

Writer's pov

Namrata was confused! Her mind wanted to scream out all the fear she felt
But her heart stopped her from expressing it just yet, since she knew one can not accusse without seeing the full picture!

She came down the stairs and cleared her throat to gain their attention. Atharva looked at her and smiled.

Without wasting any time he took his permission and asked - Shall we?

Nimmi just nodded.

As soon as they reach outside the door, atharva said - You are looking very pretty!

Thank you! - she said

Although her mind was compelled to think suspicious of him, but a tiny part of her heart couldn't come to ignore him.

He made her sit in the passenger seat and drove off.

The drive was quite but comfortable.

Atharva parked his car in front of an open air restaurant and announced - We are here my Lady!

Namrata was surprised! She thought like every other billionaire, he would take her to a fancy five star hotel... You know.... To show off....

Er...The food here is really amazing! I Love to come here with my siblings.... I hope you are not disappointed! - he asked as of reading her mind

She smiled - I am surprised not disappointed!
You know, the billionaires and their obsession with five stars hotels!

Well, then I am not just any billionaire! - atharva announced in a silly way
Come'on Let's go!

They walked in together and Atharva like a gentleman pulled the chair for Namrata, as he would have done in any five star. She giggled!

Atharva saw her amused!

A boy of around 15 came rushing and asked - Atharva Bhaiya! You are here!

Atharva smiled - Yes Bultu! How are you? And hows your studies going? Are you being a good boy? And your girlfriend! How's she?

Bultu shyly said - Bhaiya! I have been a good boy just like you asked me to!

Namrata was amazed to see Atharva interacting so freely with a young boy like that.

Bhaiya, who is this pretty lady here today? - asked Bultu

Atharva just laughed and said - Well, she is my family! My fiance!

Bultu blushed and said - Congratulations Bhaiya and Bhabi! Nice to meet you ma'am!

To atharva surprise, Namrata said - Bultu, you are calling me Bhabi and then ma'am! That's not fair!

Bultu turned red like a tomato...both Atharva and Namrata laughed at his cuteness!

what do you want to eat today? - he asked

Bring our usual Bultu! I hope you don't mind namrata! - atharva asked

Go ahead! - she replied

They enjoyed the food served and namrata was happy. She had forgotten her suspicions long back.

They were chatting with ease!

Namrata, I am leaving this weekend for Austria for our project I told you! I hope you don't mind! I wanted to be here... Wanted to spend some time together... You know to get to know each other.... But this is unavoidable.. Sorry will have to go. And I am sorry....i am leaving you alone in this whole marriage chaos alone! - Atharva said a little nervous