Oops!

Thank you guys, for making this story a success!
Another quick update for you all you lovelies.

It's going to be cute and a bit on a romantic side ....kindly read it and enjoy the light hearted moments between Atharva and Nimmi.
Hopefully it's not too much of smuts.

Writer's pov

It was finally the time, after a lot of teasing and perverted glares and giggles, Atharva was allowed to meet his wife!

He was internally blushing and grinning just thinking about what awaits him inside those doors.
He can't stop himself from thinking naughty.

He clicked open the door, and his nose filled with lavenders and roses.
The room was glowing dim and moon was lightly seeping through the thin silk curtains.
A sexy sigh escaped his mouth with he saw Nimmi sitting like a doll at the centre of the bed which had canopies and fairy lights.
He walked closer in a daze and frowned but whispered - Oh! This veil, my wife!
It will cut me through!
It's a pure torture that I can't even see your face.

Nimmi shifted uncomfortably as she didn't expect Atharva to be poetic. Besides, it was not like they were alone together for the first time.
They had already consummated their marriage and all this follow up seemed like a mere formality.

But Atharva had different plans.
He sat very close to her and then traced her milky arms with his index finger causing goosebumps to appear.
He smirked upon realising how his touch affected his wife, his Nimmi.

Nimmi, on the other hand was tongue tied. Minutes before coming to this room she was all confident but now watching Atharva going all crazy about this night was making her nervous again.

Can I lift your veil, wife? - he husked slowly

Nimmi didn't speak a word, so he lifted her veil and he locked his eyes with nimmi.
She was beautiful, there never was a doubt about this fact but today, she was extraordinarily Radiant and Tempting.

You look ravishing tonight Golden girl! - he inhaled her scent near her neck and nimmi gasped.

Atharva read each feature of her face and then said - Nimmi, I am not an old school type of a guy, but i don't know why, when I am looking at you wearing this Vermillion in your partition, I am feeling proud that I am yours and you are my wife.

And nimmi shy away.
She could not comprehend has had happened to her husband.
Why suddenly he was all this love struck.!
Not able to hold his gaze, nimmi moved her head to the side and spoke softly - You are making me feel Shy!

Atharva sighed -
Not tonight wife!
Don't shy away!
Tonight is the time to come over every layer of shame and show some bold moves, my bride!

And it's not that I haven't seen anything! - he winked and put his head in her lap and his lips brushed her stomach and Nimmi shivered.

You are so Soft!
And I can't wait to make our super cute babies! - he added playfully

Nimmi's cheeks turned beetroot and Atharva chuckled.

Er... A... Atharva, I need to change! - she spoke stroking his hair

But all she got in return was, Atharva dug his face further more in her flesh  and spoke - Don't Bother!
I am here, so you shall let me Help you!

Gosh Atharva!
Stop embarrassing me!
You are not even well and you are still talking dirty!
I did not know that you have these perverted thoughts too! - she chuckled

Aye! What is dirty in talking about our future kids!
And for your kind information, I am fit and fine... Let me show you how well and perverted I can be! - he smirked

Nimmi opened her mouth to say... But she was cut short when Atharva took her mouth in a bone shivering Kiss.

And sparks began to fly as Both of them kissed each other like there was no tomorrow.

Atharva then spoke huskily - Wifey, I want to write songs on your neck with my lips!
Let me?

And Nimmi in a trans, tilted her head to give him proper access.
He began to shower feathery kisses on her neck and Nimmi giggled and that's the moment he bit her hard grazing his teeth deep in her soft skin.

Aow!
Atharva! - Nimmi spoke but it sounded more like a moan

And Atharva groaned and concentrated on his artwork.

He removed her dupatta and suck in a breath watching the princess line blouse that adorned nimmi's treasures.
He looked up at her and found her all red but it didn't stop him from nuzzling his nose at her now exposed breastbone.
Nimmi clutched his hair in a tight grip and in return, got pushed quickly on the Bed.

And

And

A groan was heard!!!!!

And no my dear readers, it was not a pleasured one......infact it was a painful Groan!

Poor Atharva, lost in his love and desires, he had forgotten that his knees were still weak!

Oops!!!! - Nimmi spoke and could not stop herself from laughing.

Oho!
I see now, how fit and Fine you are my dear Husband!
Tsk....Tsk...!!!- she said playfully

You...just wait for it Baby!
You will pay for this! - Atharva spoke cutely rubbing his knees

We Shall See That Husband! - spoke Nimmi winking

So guys, how was it?

Leave your comments and do not forget to vote!
See you later.