His Quandary

An early update!

Guys, this one is going to be a short chapter and it will give you a glimpse of Pratik's feelings for Naina.
This is another side track of the same track.

Hope you all will enjoy this.

Pratik's pov

Life can be so unfair sometimes!

Why can't we have that one person to love us back whom we love with all our heart?

Why it has to be so complicated?

This is no suspense that I have always had my eyes on Naina.
Since childhood, we have been together....Atharva, Naina and Me...we were inseparables.

I don't even remember correctly when I fell this hard for Naina that I ignored her growing feelings for Atharva Bhai.

I knew he never had the same feelings for her and she was blind to see my love!

Sometimes, I want to laugh at my own state.

I have loved her with all her beauty and her flaws both but look at my fate, she doesn't love me back!

In fact she loves my brother!

It is so cruel, why can't see my love for her?
I have never been a very assertive person...even though I am not sure about many things in my life....but I am certain I love her....only her...and want to spend my entire life with her...and no matter what she decides....whoever she thinks she loves....i will continue to love her.

And I am sure my love will melt her one day.

At least I am hopeful!

Anyways after our little encounter with Atharva and Sumer, naina was a crying mess. It was clear that Atharva is not  going to forgive her...atleast not so soon. So, I took her to my hotel suit.

I asked her take a shower or something but she is just crying...i want to cradle her... Caress her tearful cheek.....rock her like a baby but however much I wish....I know... She has feelings only for my brother.

But one thing is very clear that Atharva, my Brother loves Nimmi.
I am happy for him.
And I want naina to accept this truth.

How ever pathetic I might sound, but I still want to stand by her side.

I feel she needs my support.... I want to protect her from every wrath and specially Atharva's anger.

I know she is not a bad person but yes... She can be a little impulsive. And look where she landed herself.!

After a lot of requesting, she finally agreed to take bath. I have her my clothes as we do not have spare clothes for her.

Meanwhile i called Atharva bhai to ask about nimmi bhabi.

He told she regained her consciousness and but she is very week.

Tomorrow, they are taking her to his apartment.
I tried talking to him about Naina but he cut me off.

He had said she didn't matter to him and there is no way he is going to forgive her.

Still I requested him to allow naina to meet nimmi bhabi once she is feeling better.

I told him much guilty she is feeling...and she wants to apologize to Bhabi.
He just hummed and we hung up.

I heard the sound of door clicking so I turned around and my mouth dried.

Naina was standing in my shirt that reached till her knees and damn she looked hot in my clothes.
My mind wandered wild and I took slow steps towards her.

She frowned and put her hands on either sides of her waist.

What are you looking at Mr. Pratik Singhania? - she raised her eyebrows

And all my courage crumbled making ne rooted to my spot.

N.. Nothing! I... Umm... Yeah... I just spike to Atharva, we cam meet bh... Nimmi tomorrow! - I somehow managed to say

Naina lowered her eyes in shame.

I went closer to her and lifted her chin and spoke - Naina, whatever has happened... We can not chance that but excepting our faults can resolve many issues.
Take rest for tonight and we will meet Nimmi....talk to her...
I am sure She will understand! - I encouraged her

She nodded.

To lighten the mood, I played ICE Age, yes this girl over here who claims to be so smart and strong is an ICE Age fan.

We both laughed watching the movie and then she suddenly spoke - Pratik, You always know how to fix me, don't you?

I Fidgeted with my fingers but spoke - But you were too blind to notice me!

I am sorry Pratik!
I know I have hurt you....but thank you for being there with me.. Looking out for me.

I am really lucky to have you in my life! - she said in a low tired voice

And I felt her head dropping on my shoulder and I wrapped my arms around her in a safe comforting way.

Naina was breathing softly but I on the other hand was in a dilemma....i was in a state of perplexity over what to do in this difficult situation.
I know, Atharva was a man of principles...and once someone betrayed him, he was never going to even look at that person.

But this is Naina!
My Love!

Would I be selfish if I pursued him to forgive her.?

Why did I have to be in this situation?
One side it's Atharva Love on the other side it is mine!

But I know, she is feeling guilty and she is ashamed to cause such trouble in his relationship.

And Besides, she is harmless!

May be I should talk to Atharva as a man to man...may be he will listen to me....may be he will forgive my Naina!

I sighed thinking about the things that are going to unfold tomorrow!

Hopefully, It will be a better Day!

How was the chapter??
I know, most of you want to read about Nimmi and Atharva... But sharing Pratik's point of view was important too.

And you must agree, he is a sweetheart who is fighting for his Love!

It is so natural that sometimes we ignore someone who have loved us always but we are too blind to notice!

Please give them a chance if you are people like that around you!

I promise, it's worth it to be someone who loves you rather than yearning for someone you love!

Share your thoughts and do not forget to vote!

See you all later!