The Big Fat Happy Shaadi

It's celebrations time!
So please guys no bashing for being this late. My work now a days is demanding  lot of attention and then there is a family responsibility too. Kindly bear with me.

Atharva and Nimmi are finally going to tie the holy knots. So, enjoy the ride!

I am so excited about the Grand Shaadi!
Are you?

Let's find out the details!

Writer's pov

Both the Singhanias and the Joshis were waiting eagerly for Nimmi and Atharva. Sumer had informed them about his accident and the meeting with Sanjay. The parents were first panicked because of their sudden disappearance and then the accident news shattered them.

Mrs. Joshi had cried over Nimmi's grieves. She was worries about her daughter, Nimmi, as it was her fragile heart that ruled her.
But then the Singhanias supported her and assured her that everything will be good and back to normal.

Then a smooth halt of the car engine was heard and everyone rushed to the entry gate.
Advika's heart was beating fast and she was eagerly waiting for Atharva, Nimmi and Sumer.
She was so shattered when sumer had explained about the incidences. But he had assured her that he will not let any harm come to her brother and so he did. Atharva was safe and Home.
She could not be more proud of her Love.
On the other hand, Pratik and Naina were dealing with Sanjay in sumer's absence. And they did do a fabulous job with breaking his bones. But now they both were so eager to see Atharva as they could not visit him at the Hospital.

The moment Atharva came out of the car, Mrs Neeta reached upto him and hugged him real tight and cried to her heart's content and kept chanting some sacred mantras to ward off evil powers.

Oh my God Atharva!
Look at you, you are so hurt!
How can you be this reckless?
How dare you pull that stunt!?!
Do you even know how worried sick we were? - she cried more

Chhoti ma! Please calm down.
I am fine!
Trust me, it's just a little pain.
Please don't cry!
You know I don't like when you are this emotional! - he spoke Affectionately

She is right Atharva, we were so worried! Hadn't it been for Sumer and Nimmi, we wouldn't have known what actually happened to you! - spoke his chachu Mr. Ajay Singhania

I am sorry chachu for causing you all so much trouble!
And I promise I will not do this ever again! - Atharva spoke biting his cheeks insides

Son, you really got us all worried!
You should have at least informed any one of us! - Mr. Joshi spoke

Sorry Papa!
Please forgive me, I won't do anything this stupid again.! - Atharva spoke slowly

All of you, keep your complains aside, can't you all see, he is already weak.
Why block his way?
At least let him in! - Mrs. Sharada Joshi spoke wiping her tears away

And Atharva mouthed a thank you and she smiled.

Atharva was taken back to his room, after being Fed like as if he was eating for the first time in years.
Everyone in the family had something or the other to feed him and he was exhausted with the all eating.
But all this while, his golden girl was just watching him from far.
Her eyes were moist and she could not even imagine how would she live if something had happened to him.

Atharva was attending a call when suddenly he froze at a certain touch.
Nimmi back hugged him and cried silently.
He turned around and his heart sank watching his wife in that state.

He shook his head and spoke softly - Hey my Precious!!!
Please don't cry!
I can't see you like this Nimmi!
Look, I am here....and I am never gonna go away!
I need you more than you need me Wife! - he spoke wiping her tears