Dreadful Events

Hello peeps!

Back with a new chapter!
I thought to end the story in another 4-5 chapters but now it seems it gonna extend a little.

Hopefully, you all would not mind. But I am not going to drag the story unnecessarily.

Now, let's start with the new chapter.

Writer's pov

After everyone called it a night, nimmi was the only one who was not able to sleep. She was just tossing and turning blinking her lashes.

The image from that creepy text kept flashing in front of her eyes. She wanted to let it out to someone. She was dreading what if it was no prank.
What if it was someone with real evil intentions.?
The mere thought was enough for her to sit back on her bed.
She thought for a while for a possible suspect but nothing came to her notice.

She reread the text but nothing seemed familiar.
Her own scruffy picture was mocking her for being careless....suddenly she jumped out of the bed.

And frantically began to look for any hidden cameras.

A knowck on the door startled her and she was alert. She held a vase and creaked open the door with caution.

She released a breath of relief but Sumer was amused to see her holding a vase.

He spoke - God! Nimmi! Where you already sleeping?
Why this vase?
Did you really think someone would trespass you at this time?

What are you doing here Bhai? - she asked instead

He raised his eyebrow, for calling him "Bhai". It was rare she called him that. They were par this "Bhai-Behen" Formality.

They were literally best friends....and stood by each other in all thick and thin.

Sumer spoke - Is everything ok with you nimmi?

She sighed and let him in....She sat on her bed followed by Sumer and kept her head on his shoulder.

Hey, now you are scaring me?
What's the matter princess?
Atharva was also telling me that you were not yourself at the dinner table...what happened suddenly? You looked all happy in the morning but now I can say you are actually worried about something.
So tell me, what's going on in this little brains of yours? - he asked

Nimmi knew, if there was any person she could completely let her guards off with, it was Sumer. So she decided that she will talk to him about the incidence.

She slowly passed her mobile and gestured him to look at the screen, even though she was hesitant to share such a impolite picture but she was not a fool to feel more humiliated because of some crazy creep.

Sumer on the other hand was shaking in anger, looking at the picture and the text.

What the Hell? - he flung up from the bed and yelled
What is the meaning of this?
Why didn't you tell me about this anytime soon?
I am going to Murder the person who did this!

Nimmi flinced a little but spoke - Sumer!
I have no idea ho...how could someone invade my privacy like this... That too here...!

Sumer frantically raked his fingers in his hair and demanded - Tell me All about this!
We can not take this light!

Nimmi nodded and said - How about we sip some hot coffee and discuss?

Sumer sighed but nodded.

Quickly, nimmi made the coffee in the coffee maker and forwarded one cup to Sumer, sitting on the couch.