An Uninvited Intruder

Hello people,

Today i am back with the new update and let me tell you, bumpy roads are ahead.
So brace yourselves for twists and turns and pray that the couple is not separated.

Nimmi's pov

Days are passing so fast and I am feeling anxious with it... As I have to leave my parents and stay with the Singhanias.

Totally Unfair!

I am an emotional wreck these days but deep down i know I am in safe hands yet my heart sinks whenever I thing to leave my parents behind.

All they have is only me!

Not that Uncle and Sumer do not care for them... But you know that feeling, right?

But still my parents seem to enjoy this wedding to the fullest. Dates have been fixed, our wedding cards are being distributed and today is the day, I am going to put Athrava's Haldi.

Then, both the families are going to have a final dinner before the marriage and Athrava is very angry at the elders, as he found out we two are not allowed to meet each other during Haldi ceremony.

Apparently, he wants to apply Haldi to me!

Many of you must be thinking, Awe, he is so romantic! But let me tell you this guys, he is a total drama queen.

I didn't even know he had such shades in his personality.
Atharva has been acting like a naughty and daring guy since we have returned from Austria.

He keeps texting me cheesy lines, through out the day.
He would sneak me out from office hours... Take me out on exclusive lunches....sometimes even sneaks me out from my own room, and then take me on a long drives.
But all in all, he is the same sweetheart who loves me with all his heart. And that gives me strength to fight off all those stupid wedding jitters I have sometimes.

I know, Atharva is my safe Home.!

With mom nagging me to get ready for the Ceremony, I got ready for Haldi in a simple but elegant pastel yellow lehenga dress.

All the elders applied Haldi on my body

All the elders applied Haldi on my body. Mom and dad were really emotional this time.
All the family members of Atharva's house were also here and neeta aunty did some puja over my head to ward off any evil eyes.
Everything was smooth but soon Sumer declared a Haldi war between the Joshis and the Singhanias.

He ran behind Pratik, Himanshu and Advika.
But they were also not less, Naina too was playing Haldi with them.

Oh, did I tell you guys... Pratik and Naina are an official couple.

And they are announced to get engaged on the day of our Reception.

They are really cute together, and I am really glad that Naina took her chances at love.