Kiss Of Love

Hope you all are doing fine!
Here is the new Update!

Writer's pov

Things have been going good between Nimmi and Atharva.

Atharva was still reserved but he never stopped fulfilling his duties as a perfect host.

He has still not forgiven her but now at least they are on talking terms.
Atharva would sometimes, drop her to her work....or sometimes he would accompany her to the market.

Nimmi couldn't be happier as she could feel that Atharva will eventually find in his heart to forgive her, even though they did not talk about their argument back in India.

She knew she was making a place in his heart, back again... Even if it was a little... Atleast they were progressing again.

And she had decided, when the right time comes, she will ask for his forgiveness.

Both of them got engrossed in their personal works but Nimmi made sure to cook him dinner... As she usually reached home early and Atharva was getting used to being around her.

His heart was already on its way of healing itself from the hurt, she had caused. And he had decided that he will forgive nimmi when the time is right.

It was one of those days, in the evening Nimmi had reached his apartment early.
She spoke to her parents and Atharva's parents called her too.

His chhoti maa told her that He loved Biryani. So she had decided to make Biryani for dinner.

Sumer also called her while she was making Biryani.

She picked up his call - Hello Bro!

Woah! Bro, nice! So I am guessing someone is in a good mood! - replied Sumer

Sumer! - nimmi whined

I am guessing you are forgiven by his Holy Highness! - he spoke teasingly

Nimmi sighed - No sumer not yet! But I am going to talk to him today... You know I even am making his Favorite Biryani today... So... You know....he will be pleasant to talk to.....

But Sumer cut her off - Oho Biryani!!! Wow, seems like someone is whipped!
Did you ask his family about his favorites?
Good Going Girl!

Nimmi laughed at his words - Shut up, Sumer Bhai!
It's nothing like that, I just happened to talk to chhoti maa and she told me about his favorite dishes. So I thought, it will be a good opportunity to talk to him.

Sumer faked hurt in his voice -
But I am hurt, my little sister! I am no more important to you anymore.....all you care now is about Atharva...you never cooked dinner for me, sissy!

Nimmi chuckled and teased - Don't worry Bhai, one day....there will one person.. Who would love to cook for you! And then, I will not let you taste that! Hehehehe!

And, now let me concentrate!
I have a Biryani to make! - she commanded

Sumer laughed - Ok Nimmi!
It's so nice to see you like this much carefree and happy after so many months.

Always, be happy my Baby sister!
And all the best for your Hero!
I just hope, you don't kill him with your Biryani today!
Aahahhaha!

Sumer! You! Fine, I am hanging up the call.
Bye! - nimmi whined

She was excited to see his reaction and thought may be she will ask for his forgiveness today.

Atharva reached around eight and he could smell his Favorite Biryani... He smiler internally....as he knew may be nimmi made him Biryani.