Traitorous Feelings

Hello guys!
Hope you all are fine!

Thank you so much for your reads but please also vote...that would really make my day.

Now, let's start with the chapter.

Atharva's pov

Oh My God!

What is she doing here?
Am I Dreaming??

I blinked my eyes and found her still standing at my doorsteps.

She is really Here! - were my thoughts.

One part of me was so happy to see her today...nimmi was actually here in front of my eyes.
I wanted to hug her so tight....so that she wouldn't disappear!
Truth to be told, I missed her badly all these days....ever since I saw her, i have been falling for her....without even her doing anything...things were going so great with us....she was opening to me...and I had began to find my home with her...I had even thought to propose her properly before our actual marriage but then she doubted me....accussed me....and the fact that she had loved that bastard once....and even when he left her shattered, she was choosing to believe his words....her hatred filled words and her lack of trust in me, restrained me from accepting my growing feelings for her furthermore.

That is why I left from India early. I did not even meet her....!

She didn't even tried to talk to me once, after that incidence.

So, I thought it was better to move away... Even though I could not help myself from keeping an eye on her.

Sumer and my other siblings did try to talk to me...but I am not a person who would open up to all.

So, I came here and thought to keep my distance.
But now, having her in front of me....is melting me....hour by hour....every passing minute....i am drawing towards her again....she is so beautiful...with those crystal clear eyes...and those perfect lips...anyone can easily melt in her charms.