:Part Nine:

••••••
(Long ass chapter ahead)
Song: Paradise by Coldplay
•••••
third person pov
••••••

The group of seven entered the school. The girls left the boys and ran to the changing room. (Midoriya aited outside to receive a swimsuit.)

"Momo!" Ashido called out to the tall girl. Yaoyorozu turned her attention to her.

"Yes is something wrong?" Yaoyorozu then saw (F/n). "Ah (L/n)~San is here!"

The female awkwardly waved. "I kinda tagged along last minute. If it's not too much trouble do you think you could make Izuku and I swimsuits we don't have one..."

"Of course! It's not a problem." Yaoyorozu quickly made the items and handed them both to (F/n).  (They're just the school swimsuits.)

(F/n) said her thank you and went to where Midoriya was waiting. "Here you go, Izu."

The male turned to (F/n) and got his swimsuit. "Ah thank you."

"It's really Yaoyorozu you should be thanking." (F/n) laughed. "Oh I forgot to ask earlier. Was there something you wanted to tell me?"

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"Before the whole thing with Katsuki you were going to tell me something." She tilted her head in interest as Midoriya remembered was she was referring to.

Midoriya's cheeks flushed. "It's nothing don't worry about it. I'll see you at the pool."

The boy sadly walked off regretting he didn't get his feelings off his chest. In that moment of holding the girl he cares so much about, he was going to confess his love for her. He mentally slapped himself as he left the female in confusion.

(F/n) sighed and joined the girls back in the changing room. Midoriya watched as she left. He puffed his cheeks in frustration as he closed the door of the men's changing room. He sat on a metal bench between the lockers. He stared at the swimsuit and thought to himself.

"Oi, Deku." Midoriya knew that voice all to well. He bit his lip as he turned to face his old childhood friend.

Bakugo nodded his head for Midoriya to follow. Midoriya gingerly followed him behind the lockers where the others were out of sight.

"What is it Kacchan?" Midoriya asked, having no patience for the hot head.

Bakugo held back his yelling as he glared daggers into the shorter boy. "Mind explaining what you were trying to pull back there with (F/n)?"

Midoriya's head shot up to look at the blonde. Bakugo tried to remain as calm as possible. He didn't want to attract attention to them.

"I was just helping her." Midoriya grimaced. "She overdid it on her power and blacked out. I was simply preventing her from falling."

Bakugo felt his eye twitch at Midoriya's sudden sour attitude. "Listen here shit face. Knowing you and your stocker notebooks you probably figured out that I...I really like (F/n)."

Midoriya was taken back that Bakugo outwardly spoke about his feelings. "I'm not dense. I know you feel the same about her."