:Part Twenty One:

••••••
Art drawn by me owo
Song: Sweater Weather by The Neighbourhood
••••••

••••••Art drawn by me owoSong: Sweater Weather by The Neighbourhood ••••••

••••••
first person pov
[F/n]
••••••

I aimlessly ran around the trail of the woods in hopes that I would come across Katsuki. Ochaco and Tsu hopelessly followed asking for me to turn back.

"[F/n] it's not safe!" Ochaco pleaded. "Bakugo is smart. I'm sure he'll know what to do."

"You're right but he's a fighter," I said as I slowed my running to a speed walk. "Knowing him he'll go right to the villains."

Ochaco didn't respond. I kept moving until I heard a rustling noise. I froze in my tracks, ready to fight. Tsu and Ochaco did the same. The sound of running footsteps grew near. Out of the trees came Shoji carrying a very injured Izuku on his back with Shoto, Tokoyami, and Katsuki following at his side. They all had wide eyes.

"Guys!" I said in relief. I was happy to see that Katsuki hadn't been found. "What's going on? Is everyone ok? What happened to Izuku?"

"I'm fine [F/n], really I am," Izuku protested.

"If you say so," I sighed, aware there was no point in protesting.

"You guys got the message right?" Tsu asked. "About Bakugo."

Katsuki tensed up a little. Shoto answered, "Yes we've been protecting him."

"You haven't done shit IcyHot!" Katsuki yelled. "I can protect myself god damn it!"

"We need to get back to the pros it's not safe here," Tokoyami said, scanning the area. He looked very uneasy.

"Tokoyami's right," Shoji agreed. "We're out in the open and we need to get Bakugo to safety."

"The villains could be anywhere so we'd have to be very careful," Izuku chimed in. "It doesn't help that there's a weird gas that's been floating around that we'll have to avoid.

"HEY!" Katsuki yelled. "Stop talking about me like I'm not here! I don't need your protection!"

"We're stronger in numbers!" I shouted back, starting to get really anxious. "You could be ambushed by multiple villains and get over powered. This isn't like the USJ."

Katsuki just frowned. I think he caught onto my nervousness. "We should really get moving," Tsu croaked. "Standing around like this isn't a good idea."