:Part Fourteen:

••••••
•Song: I think we're alone now by Tiffany•
••••••

•••••••Song: I think we're alone now by Tiffany•••••••

••••••
•first person pov•
[F/n]
••••••

While waiting for class to begin, my eyes wondered to outside. Grey clouds were forming in the distance. "Looks like it's going to rain." I mumbled.

"Good morning class." Aizawa's monotone voice struck through the conversations going on in the classroom. "Get in groups of four for a project. Hurry it up."

"[F/n]." Katsuki said sternly. I think I knew were this was going. "Who are you wanting to pair with...?"

Nani?!

"I'm- what?" I was utterly confused. He was asking....not demanding? "Are you feeling ok?"

"Hah? What?!" He yelled. "Am I not allowed to ask a question!?"

"No,no,no that's not it. I'm just...never mind." I shook it off. "I don't know who yet. You?"

Katsuki nodded and stood up. "Find some more people that aren't completely annoying."

I sighed and smiled. "Fine. Come with me." We went around the classroom asking around. So far everyone was in a group.

"Yo [L/n]! Pair with us!" Kirishima called over. He was sitting with Sero.

I glanced over to Katsuki who rolled his eyes and shrugged. We joined them at the front of the classroom.

"Thanks guys." I smiled at the two who returned the smile.

"Yup! No problem!" Sero shrugged.

"This is so unfair!" Kaminari called out. We turned our attention to the blonde. "Everyone is in a group."

"Looks like we have an extra. Kaminari join Bakugo's group." Aizawa pointed at us. Kaminari lit up when he saw who was in the group.

"Sup gamers!" He cheered.

"Please fucking stop." Bakugo grimaced.

"Send a person from your group to get a paper to put your group members' names on it." Aizawa instructed. The groups were...

Me, Katsuki, Kami, Kiri, and Sero.

Shoto, Izuku, Uraraka, and Iida.

Tsu, Tokoyami, Shoji, and Koda.