:Part Twenty Two:

••••••
Song: Bittersweet by Panic! At the Disco
••••••

••••••Song: Bittersweet by Panic! At the Disco••••••

••••••
third person pov
••••••

[F/n] was finally released a day after Bakugo was successfully rescued thanks to Kirishima. She apparently tore her wound open a little in her sleep which made her stay an extra day which was dumb but [F/n] was finally able to go visit Bakugo after her mother said it was ok for her to leave the house.

[F/n] decided to walk to get some fresh air. The walk was about an hour at most and the closer she got the more nervous the female felt.

How would she react? How would he react? Would he care? Would he be traumatized? Who is she kidding it's Bakugo Katsuki we're talking about. He'd probably consider it a field trip.

[F/n] realized that she finally made it to the house. She stared at the front of the house for a little before walking up to the door. She hesitantly knocked and waited for an answer. She didn't hear any yelling for the first time which concerned her a little then [F/n] realized that this family almost lost their son.

The door creaked open and she was greeted with Masaru. He smiled. "Hello [F/n]. Come on in." He greeted calmly.

"Hi." She said awkwardly and entered the house. "Is uh...is he..."

"I'll go get him. You can take a seat anywhere you'd like." He let out a small chuckle. [F/n] couldn't help but smile at the kind man. He left and went upstairs.

She took a seat in the loveseat in the living room, nervously tugging at her shirt hem. [F/n] could hear the quick but calm conversation of Bakugo and Masaru upstairs. Hearing Bakugo's voice startled her in a way. Not only was it calm but it was weird hearing his voice. She couldn't explain it even if she tried.

"What do you want, shorty?" Bakugo's voice broke her anxious thoughts. He wasn't yelling. He didn't sound angry. It was calm and almost welcoming.

[F/n] couldn't help herself. She let the silent tears fall as she looked up at him from her seat. Without saying anything She got up and walked over to the dumb blonde. [F/n], without thinking, wrapped her arms weakly around his waist in a poor attempt of a hug. Her face pressed into his chest. She felt him tense up for a second but after awhile he placed his hand on her head without a word.

"Don't scare me like that again you idiot." [F/n] said, her voice cracking a little. "You really scared me ok?" She looked up at him.

"What you think I'm too weak to handle myself or somethin' loser?" His voice was still calm.

"I knew you could make it out." She smiled up at him. His cheeks reddened and he avoided eye contact. "But to be fair...you had Kirishima and the others to help you." [F/n] teased, knowing it'd set him off.