:Part Twenty Three:

••••••
Song: Catch Me if You Can by Set it Off

Important A/N: I forgot about the dorms so uhhh yeah that's a thing now so let's just say you have dorm rooms now lol. That's bad planning on my part. Sorry
••••••

••••••first person pov[F/n]••••••

••••••
first person pov
[F/n]
••••••

I waited with my quiet classmates in our costumes at a battle arena waiting for Aizawa. Everyone was too tired to talk because it was so early in the morning. Finally Aizawa joined us along with All Might at his side.

"Good morning." Aizawa greeted. "It's scaring me at how quiet you are but I'm going to take advantage of that. Anyway today we'll be doing a different type of training today."

"Correct!" All Might chimed in quite loudly, making me cringe. "Today we will split you into two big teams. One group will obviously have one extra person so lucky you. You will have a flag you need to protect from the other team."

"The rules are simple. Don't leave the arena and do not kill each other. I'm looking at you Bakugo." Aizawa said. "You can use your quirks to your fullest obviously and find advantages to the area around you. Once a team gets the opposing team's flag to their side then the trading ends."

"Let's get you into teams."

••••••

Blue team:
Ojiro
Bakugo
Sero
Koda
Shoji
Tokoyami
[L/n]
Uraraka
Sato
Aoyama

Red team:
Kirishima
Kaminari
Midoriya
Todoroki
Asui
Jiro
Mineta
Yaoyorozu
Ashido
Iida
Hagakure

••••••
Everyone is wearing a bandanna with their color where ever in their body. Like Kiri would use it as a headband and Kyōka would put it on her wrist.
••••••

The teams went to our starting areas in the giant arena. This one wasn't a city. It was an enclosed forest that was completely covered with wildlife. Our position was at a cave that sat by a hill. I had no idea where the opposing team was but I figured it had to be on the other side of the arena (duH.) I was starting to feel like I was at Camp Half-Blood or some shit.

"What's the plan?" Sero asked the group.

"I'm thinking we should try to follow the edge of the tree line to the other side of the arena to see if their base is there." I threw out.

"We should break off into groups." Tokoyami stated. "We can have two groups go around both sides of the tree lines, a defensive group and an offensive."