:Part Twenty Five:

••••••
Song: Troublemaker by Olly Murs feat. Flo Rita

New hero costume

New hero costume. I changed the design to better fit the character bc I was annoyed with the other design. Ignore the terrible anatomy.
••••••

••••••first person pov[F/n]••••••

••••••
first person pov
[F/n]
••••••

I was not in the mood to go back to school. It was raining, I didn't get enough sleep, and I felt really anxious for no reason. Like a giddy anxious. It was driving me nuts. I felt as though I wasn't comfortable in my own body.

I sat in my seat and stared out the window at the pouring down rain. We probably weren't going to be training today which kind of bothered me. I needed to move.

"Are you ok?" A voice asked. I turned around to see Shoto hovering behind me.

"I don't know." I said honestly. "I've been all antsy today and it's starting to bug me. Pun not intended."

"I get it." Shoto said as he crouched down next to my seat and rested his arms on my desk. "I've that happen to me before."

"It sucks." I complained and laid my head down on my desk in frustration.

Shoto chuckled a little. I turned my head to face him. I was immediately met with his beautiful grey and ice blue eyes.

His hand reached up to my face and moved a strand of my hair behind my ear. "I hope that feeling goes away soon."

My heart fluttered as he pulled away and stood up. "Y-yeah. Me too." I said as I sat up. He turned to smile at me as he walked back to his seat since class was about to start.

I turned my attention to the front of class. Well at least I had something to distract myself from my annoying uncomfortableness.