:Part Fifteen:

•••••
• Song: Wasabi by Little Mix •
••••••

•••••• Song: Wasabi by Little Mix •••••••

••••••
•third person pov•
••••••

The group hurried down the steps and into the dining room The smell of the amazing noodles filled their noses. They scattered into a seat and said their thanks for the meal (besides Bakugo). [F/n] didn't hesitate to dig into her meal.

The savory taste of the spice burned her tongue pleasurably. Kirishima and Sero also immediately started to scarf down their food in the most polite way possible. Kaminari held his chopsticks nervously, staring at the noodles in front of him.

"Is something wrong Kaminari, hun?" Mitsuki asked.

"No! I'm fine hah." He laughed nervously.

"He's a pussy and can't handle spicy foods." Bakugo said bluntly between bites.

"Katsuki...language please." Masaru muttered.

"I am not!" Kaminari argued. He then proceeded to shove a bunch into his mouth.

Partly through chewing his cheeks grew red. He shut his eyes as tears brimmed the corners of them.

"You good Kami?" [F/n] chuckled at the blonde who was in love with the taste but suffering from the heat.

"Mmhm!" He held a thumbs up with a pained expression on his face as he finished his bite. He chugged his water then continued to eat.

"Why are you forcing yourself to eat it if it's too spicy?!" Kirishima questioned while laughing.

"It taste so good!" Kaminari gasped after taking a gulp of water. "But it burns! But It's soooo worth it!"

The table chuckled at Kaminari's suffering. Mitsuki grabbed him a big glass of milk which he practically almost spilled all over himself from drinking so violently.

••••••

"Ok I'm just going to save it aaaand done!" [F/n] smiled as she saved their now finished project.

"All we have to do now is decide who's presenting what." Sero said as he gathered together his things.

Kirishima glanced outside and took notice to how dark it was getting outside. "What time is it?"

"7:56." Bakugo answered, looking at his phone.

"It's still pouring outside." Kaminari noted. Thunder could also be beard everyone once in awhile.