Zoo

"Really?!" Nemesis exclaimed, practically jumping as he looked away from the T.V to look up at Tsumura who was smiling brightly at him. "We're actually going to the zoo Mom?!"

Tsumura giggled and nodded, pulling Nemesis and Ayano close. "The girls and I decided to take you all out to the zoo! You've only got a year left before you, Ayano, Aso, and Osano start school. So before I have to let you off all on your own, I want to spend a little more time with my baby boy and baby girl!"

"Moooom!" Nemesis whined when Tsumura started kissing his cheeks, making him blush heavily. Ayano didn't mind the kisses, in fact she couldn't help but smile a little bit at that, but she quietly slipped out of Tsumura's grip and played with the yarn dangling from her fingers, watching Gure leap and roll around trying to capture the yarn.

"Papa told me this morning, and he said that I could go if I want." Ayano said.

"You're definitely coming Ayano!" Nemesis exclaimed as he finally escaped from Tsumura's hold. Oko nodded in agreement from the background. "Wherever I go, you're coming with me!"

Nemesis started excitedly talking about what he wanted to see in the zoo, with Oko interjecting with his own thoughts, and Ayano just nodding along.

As the children chattered excitedly among themselves, Tsumura turned towards Kasumi who seemed to be fretting over something.

"What's the matter Kasumi?" Tsumura frowned, "Did they say you couldn't take a day off from work?"

"Hm? Oh, no! That's not it at all! They said I could, this is the first time I asked for a day off in months." Kasumi exclaimed, before looking at the piece of paper in hand. "I'm just wondering... What should I bring to the zoo? Should we bring our own food or should we just buy it from there? What's our plan of action? How will we get there?"

Tsumura stared at the fretting silver-haired woman with wide eyes, and laughed. Kasumi blushed.

"Am... I overthinking on this?"

"Not at all Kasumi, but relax a little! You'll see, everything will be fine!"

Kasumi stared at Tsumura, and let out a relaxed smile and nodded.

"We're going to the zoo! We're going to the zoo! I can't wait!" Aso exclaimed, practically bouncing where he was standing. "We're going to the zoo!"

"I get it! We're going to the zoo!" Osano growled, before looking at Taro who had taken a seat in front of him of the second row. "Taro! Switch with me! Please!"

Taro didn't hear, mostly because he was too busy reading a book about animals with Hanako clinging to him and talking off his ear while Taro just nodded to everything Hanako was saying.

Osano then looked at Amao, who smiled at him before shaking his head.

Osano didn't try calling for Oko as he was sitting next to his Mom in the first row, clinging to her as usual while his head nodded off. Next to Oko's mom was Aso's Mom, who was already nodding off.

Gritting his teeth, Osano then looked at Ayano who was in the same row as him, sitting next to the window with Nemesis next to her, who was trying his hardest to ignore Aso as he sat as close to Ayano as he could.

"Ayano-"

"No way." Nemesis groused, hugging Ayano. "She's sitting next to me!"

Osano growled under his breath and leaned against the chair, slumping down as he grumbled under his breath. Meanwhile, Aso continued babbling away besides him.

Tsumura, seated at the very front next to Shirai who was driving, turned around and made a headcount. She smiled brightly when everyone was counted for. "Alright! Are you all ready to go?!"