Kizano Ruto

"Tsumura darling!"

"Rina! It's so good to see you again!"

The two woman embraced each other happily before they separated, and Rina looked directly at the new faces behind Tsumura and grinned. 

"Oh this must be Tatsui, your neighbor, and Kasumi who is staying with you for a while! Tsumura has told me so much about you two that I'm so happy to finally meet you." And with that, Rina curtsied. 

Tatsui and Kasumi panicked a bit, looking at each other and at Tsumura who just giggled at them, they bowed and curtsied back respectively, if a little bit more clumsier than Rina. 

"I-It's nice to meet you too Rina." Kasumi said pleasantly, with Tatsui following with a bit of a stutter. 

Rina looked at the two and squealed, looking at Tsumura. "Oh aren't they so adorable?!  You're so lucky to be surrounded by such adorable people Tsumura- Speaking of such adorable persons, do you remember Kizano?"

At this, Rina ushered her son in front of her who preened at the attention of Tsumura who cooed over the small boy. 

"Oh how could I not remember him?" Tsumura cooed. "He's grown up so much since I've last seen him!"

"It's a pleasure meeting you Mrs. Otoro." Kizano greeted her, bowing with a flourish and even kissing the back of her hand. 

"Aww, what a polite young gentleman he's become!" Tsumura cooed, making Kizano even preen more under her praise. "I know that you may not remember, but you played with my son a long time ago. Would you like to see Nemesis again? He's in the living room with Ayano."

Kizano nodded, and looked at Rina who ushered her son to go inside and play with the children. With a smile, he rushed in, excited to meet new people. 

"He's always been such a social boy." Tsumura mused, humming.  "Not like my Nemesis, always so shy. It'll be good for him, making a new friend besides always sticking my Ayano."

"It'll be good for Ayano too." Tatsui agreed. 

"Now then Tsumura darling!" Rina commanded their attention again, smiling brightly as she clapped her hands together. "We must catch up! It's been far too long!"

"Oh yes it has! Come in! Come in! I'll go make some tea while you, Tatsui, and Kasumi talk!"

Meanwhile, as Tsumura ushered her friends tot he kitchen, Kizano had loudly introduced himself to Nemesis and Ayano. Much to Nemesis' annoyance as he was busy watching Go Go Ninja. But what annoyed him even more than that was when the sudden intruder looked at Ayano and gave out a loud gasp. 

"You. Are. Dressed. Like. Kireina Dangan!" The purple-haired boy squealed out. 

At that, Ayano perked up and looked at the purple-haired boy with interest.

"HmMm!" Ayano nodded, her usually blank eyes sparkling. "She's from my favorite series-"

"Pretty Hitman!"

Ayano nodded even more excitedly, until she noticed how the purple-haired boy was dressed. She let out a gasp, and the boy's smile widened even more in excitement. Nemesis' scowl furthered. 

"Are you dressed like-"

"Shinjitsu Shika. Detective Shinjitsu Shika, the somewhat love interest and rival of Kireina Dangan." The purple-haired boy then held out his hand to Ayano, who instantly took his hand. "I like you! My name is Kizano Ruto!"

"I'm Ayano Aishi," Ayano smiled, "I like you too."

"And you're interrupting Go Go Ninja!" Nemesis gritted his teeth as the two finally turned towards them. "Why don't you two quiet down and-"

"Oh, and you're Nemesis right?" Kizano hummed, cutting Nemesis off much to the red-eyed boy's annoyance. "I don't really remember you, but my Mom and your mom says that we used to play with each other when we were really young!"

Nemesis scowl furthered, and he tilted his head in thought before he shook his head. "Don't remember. Now let me watch Go Go Ninja!"

And with a huff, Nemesis turned back to his television. But then a second later, he stood up, grabbed the surprised Ayano by the arm, and dragged her by his side. However Kizano just followed, not wanting to leave his new friend's side just yet, much to Nemesis' annoyance. 

Meanwhile, the adults peeked at the children from the kitchen. Tsumura and Rina both giggling at each other. 

"Aww, they're going to get along so well!" Rina cooed.