good afternoon

Every afternoon at 3:45 I stand outside next to a tree waiting for my sister to get out of school. No matter if it's raining, snowing, burning hot, im always here and I will continue to be.
I stand under the big, thick tree listening to music. One bud plugged in while the other stays hanging right above my ear.
I heard leaves crunching and I looked up to see a beautiful sun kissed girl. Behold! A useless lesbian who can't breath anymore because of such beauty...
Myself!!
And no one cheers.

The girl has ear buds in. I'm guessing she doesn't have her music that loud so I greet her.
"Good afternoon," I say before turning my attention back towards the school where my sister should be getting out now, at any second.
The girl doesn't greet back so I just shrug. Maybe she speaks another language...

"Buenas tardes," I try again. No answer. Great. I don't know how to speak any other language so i won't even try.

I've never seen her around, maybe she just moved here. It's a small city and I know most people here.
The girl continues her own way and stops a few feet away from me. She's probably here to pick up a sibling too, how sweet.

As on cue, I see my little 8 year old sister approaching me. But she wasn't alone like usual. I stand up more straight, puffing my chest out and crossing my arms across my chest making my muscles look bigger than usual.
I turn my head as I watch the other little girl go her own way towards the sun kissed beauty. The resemblance between the two girls amazes me. Not even me and my sister look so alike. Or maybe we do, I just haven't noticed.

"New friend?" I asked my sister as she approached me.

"Yes! Her name is Delilah," she smiled.

I check my watch. It read 3:15. So it's currently 3:00 pm. I always liked to have the time 15 minutes ahead. That's so I could hurry my ass. I always say that if you're 15 minutes before at your destination, you're on time. If you're on time, you're late. If you're late, you're fucked.

"Alright let's go," i take my sister's hand and grab her bag with the other. We walk towards the curb of the road where our ride home is waiting. Such gorgeousness.
I grab a small helmet and give it to my sister as i adjust the bag on her back so it won't fall off as we ride.
I put on my own helmet as i watch the sun kissed beauty from earlier approaching us.
I pick up my sister and place her on the seat and i hop on myself.

"That is so cool!" The little girl, delilah, squeals.

I smile and turn on the engine making my motorcycle roar to life. My little sister screams as usual. She loves it when i bring my bike.
My mom didn't approve of it when i first got it. 

The two sisters kept walking ahead of us, making it hard for me to stop staring at the sun kissed beauty.
At that very instant i felt disgusted with myself and turned away quickly. I felt like those men who view women as meat only.
I would like to say that i also admire women from far away but that sounds too creepy as well.

I pull out to the curve and speed through the road with my sister clutching onto me. Also with her screams.
Our house is about 10 minutes away but i make it in 6. Surprisingly i haven't gotten a ticket.
Maybe because i outrun them each time.
I'm totally kidding, i would never.

As we arrive at the 3 story house i can't help but notice that my mom is already home which is weird because she's mostly never home.
I help my little sister and we walk inside.

"Hello?" I call out.

A reply never came and i won't wait for one either. I walk hand in hand with my sister to the kitchen. I was ready to greet whomever but there was no one in sight.
Maybe they are in the 1st floor. The 1st floor has a gaming room, an office, a meeting room, a gym, and the laundry room.
The 2nd floor is where we are at, containing: the kitchen, dining room, livingroom, main entrance, theater, 3 guestrooms and thats about it.
And finally the 3rd floor, it only has our bedrooms, which i stay inside of most of the time.