shower

I just wanted to make a little note for what will happen towards the middle of this chapter...

I won't spoil it but just be cautious.

Mkay!

Have a wonderful day, night, afternoon, whatever.

~Day❤

My alarm hasn't gone off. That means they are still sleeping. For one, it's a school morning, they shouldn't be up at this time. It's too early. Maybe in 20, when I'm done with my shower, they will be up.
I feel pressure on my stomach. I open my eyes and I see a leg over the lower part my stomach. It was bare, smooth. My eyes travel upwards. I was breathless, literally. The sight was incredible.
Eleanor's face looked so relaxed and peaceful. Her hand was resting on my chest. Her arm was slightly covering her bare breasts. Her hair was messy, big and puffy but in a sexy way.

She's so beautiful.

I bring my right hand up to her face and caress her cheek.

I want to wake up to this sight every morning if it's possible. I would like that a lot.

She begins to shuffle around, moving her leg from my stomach and her hand on my chest lifts. She smiles and opens her eyes. I stop caressing her cheek and just continue to stare at her.

"Hey," she whispers.

"Good morning," I say softly. "How'd you sleep?"

Eleanor's smile gets bigger. "Amazingly great!"

I laugh at her. Not at her but at her type of personality. She's very energetic, kind, and loving. I like that about her. I like everything about her.

"We need to get ready for school or we'll be late," I state yet I make no attempt to move.

"Fine." She rolls out of bed easily.

The blinds were closed and the curtains were shut but light still managed to get through. Eleanor stretched, giving me all the view of her bare breasts.

Woah.

I couldn't help but stare. I don't think I should but I am. Is it wrong? Is it wrong that I want to touch her? Feel her?

Eleanor puts her hands back down. "You got any clothes that I can wear?" She asks.

I nod, not being able to form words at the moment. As Zoe calls me...
Useless lesbian.

"I'm going to shower first," I say as I lazily roll out of bed.

I hate mornings. I like afternoons.

Eleanor hums. She then smirks. I have no idea what's that supposed to mean but I'm nervous.
She walks around me and goes into the bathroom. After a few minutes she is out. I go inside and brush my teeth and whatnot. I turn the shower on so it can warm up. Or should I say boil up. I like when the water is hot. It feels nice.
Then I begin to undress. Out of nowhere the door swings open. I'm not even phased by it anymore. Zoe has walked in on me so many times, it's not surprising me anymore.

"I didn't think you'd be ready to go in already," Eleanor says.

I open my mouth to speak but nothing comes out. I don't know what to say. I'm literally speechless.

"Can I join you?" She asks.

"Uh..." My mouth went dry out of nowhere.

"Sorry I-" she began but I cut her off before it got too late.