happy new years!

I can't believe that the decade has ended!
It's finally 2020. I know I'm like 2 hours late over here but better late than never. I think.
Anways, the past 10 years...well they have clumped up to be a giant rollercoaster. 10 years ago I did not know I was gay. Neither did I know I was not going to grow much taller.
I also didn't know I was going to end up loving to write.

I am very thankful for everyone who reads my writing. I just can't express how thankful and joyful I am, to know that someone enjoys my ideas.

Let's jump into accomplishments throughout the years!
I have to admit, I am very proud of myself to have grown a LOT (not physically) but mentally, emotionally, etc.
I've gotten to know myself over time, it wasn't and it still isn't easy. Sometimes I still get frustrated with myself. But I've been trying to be patient. Patience is key and patience has brought me a lot.
Patience has shown me to learn new things.
Example, the instruments I play, the art I do, the things I come up with.
And all those things have been a blessing for me.

I do hope I get to know myself even more this year.
This year I want to do many things. And I'm starting off by going to a hayley kiyoko concert in February! I'm so excited!!
I'm going to visit NYC for the 1st time.
And I'm also traveling down south, to central America.

And I really wish the best for anyone who is reading this. Be patient, with yourself, with people, with everything and anyone. It will benefit you in so many ways.

Sending much love your way,

~Day❤

Let's make 2020 a good year and kick ass!

Another side note, kiss that one person because I sure as hell don't have the courage to.