new look?

It's been two weeks. I've skipped school throughout all those days and i also have been avoiding everyone. Including Zoe.
How cute.
The little bell rings as i open the door to my destination.

"Alexina?" The guy behind the counter asks.

I nod. "That's me."

"Follow me."

I do as I'm told and follow him to one of the chairs. He pats the chair, "take a seat."

I sit down and he drapes a cutting cape over my shoulders. I instantly feel the nervousness kick in.

"Let's begin," he says with a smile.

It's now been a week and I'm back at school. Zoe hasn't seen me and i know she will make a whole damn show once she does.
It's definitely going to be embarrassing.
My siblings were shocked when they saw me. Axel told me i looked pretty. Macy said i looked great. Galiana told me i look like a boy which i don't care.
Neither my mom or dad had seen me. They are always working, do i really expect them to see me?

"Vroooom!!!" I hear from a distance.

That's definitely her. Of course it's her, it has to be. No one else, with a very well working brain, does that.
I still have no idea how she gets better grades than me.
She sleeps through a class and passes a pop quiz.
I aspire to be like that.

I walk faster as i hear her approach. I then hear a gasp.

"Alexina? Is that you?"

I turn to face her with a smile.

"Oh my god! You bald headed bitch! You look so cute!" She squeals.

I roll my eyes and continue walking. I look around and realize that I'm getting a lot of stares.
Yes mother fuckers, i shaved my damn head and what?
Well, I'm not bald bald, but i did cut it pretty short. Like...4 maybe 5 inches of hair is left on my head.
Zoe walks me to my class. I kiss her cheek before heading inside the class.
Again, more stares.
I know, i look cute.

Finally my last class. Today is the day i finally face Eleanor after 3 weeks. I haven't spoken to her ever since that one Saturday.
My stomach is twisting and turning just by the thought of her.
The sunkissed beauty is engraved into my brain and for some reason i can't stop thinking about her.
But as of right now, I'm skipping my last class.
I'm still not fully ready to face her. I'm scared. I'm scared of my own feelings.

3:30 pm.
I walk towards the tree with my head low.
I instantly recognize Eleanor standing a few feet by the tree, like always.
As i pass her i mumble lowly.

"Good afternoon."

"Good afternoon? After 3 weeks you come back as if nothing happened."

I stop walking once I'm under the tree. I don't attempt to look at her. If i do I'll get trapped into those beautiful honey pool eyes.
I just stay quiet the whole time not bothering to answer her.

"I kinda don't like your hair," she comments out of nowhere.

"Yeah? Well why not?" I ask curiously.

"I don't know. I just don't," she states.

I nod. "But there has to be a reason," i push.

She looks at my hair and tilts her head, in deep thought. Probably trying to figure out an explanation onto why she doesn't like my lucius hair.

"Well, a man can't really pull on it when you're in bed. It's too short," she explains.

Oh my god, this babe hasn't pieced it together that I'm totally in for the ladies.
She should have an idea by now, i think.
I'm just going to play along.