2. Meeting

Sneha's POV

It was finally the time when the Bakshi family was going to come and Sneha's heart was beating out of her chest.

Sneha was feeling restless, she was still not ready to accept the fact that soon a family is going to come and see her. For her this all was some kind of joke. Suddenly she was interrupted from her thoughts by a phone call.

(On Phone)

"Hello?"

"Sneha where are you? The party is going to start anytime."

"Riya actually I--I"

"No we don't want to listen anything, you are coming and that is final. Come fast." Her friend said and hanged up.

Sneha was having a mental fight in her head. She wanted to go to the party and enjoy her life while on the other hand she did not want to go against her parents. She was not happy with their actions but for her they were very precious and she could go to any extent for them.

"No-no I can't marry that person. No I don't care who he is, what he is. This is my life and I'm going to enjoy it." Sneha mumbled.

----------------------------------------------

Vivek's POV

As I was getting ready, someone barged inside my room startling me.

"Chachu wow you looking smarty." Pari my niece said which made me laugh.

I pulled her in my arms and said
"Am I looking smart?" she giggled and nodded.

"Pari where are -- oh you are with your Chachu, c'mon now go and get ready your mommy is waiting for you." My brother said.

After Pari left the room he walked towards me and asked, "Vivek are you ready?"

"Yes Bhai( Brother) I am ready."

"Don't worry everything will be alright. Just be calm and don't consider this like any deal which you have to Crack. Just be yourself and don't act smart." He said while Patting my shoulders.

"Bhai( Brother)" I groaned.

"Acha (fine), relax but trust me this is best for you. Some years back I was also like you, denying my marriage with Shreya but thank god I didn't. She is perfect for me and I can't ask for anything else in my life." My brother Deepak said with a smile on his face.

---------------------------------------------

Third Person POV

Sneha was in a hurry. If you ask why, then it was because she was trying to elope. No she was not going to run with anyone, but she was going to elope for her freedom. She was going to run away and join her friends in their party. So here she was finding a way to sneak off.

Soon she got an idea, she started making a rope from her clothes and threw it outside her room's window. She knew that it was wrong but she wasn't thinking properly. For her running away was the only solution of this problem. So she did it. She started climbing downwards with the help of the rope.

 She started climbing downwards with the help of the rope