17. Vikram Is Back

To say Sneha was shocked would be an understatement. She had never thought that she will encounter Vikram again and that too as her boss.

Sneha's POV

I was unable to comprehend the scene unfolding in front of me. He stood up from his chair and made his way towards me, I don't know why, but I think he was kind of checking me out. I could see his eye scanning me up and down from my toes to my head. He came near me leaving a little space between us. He raised his hand and brought it close to my face, but suddenly I backed away from him feeling uncomfortable. I cleared my throat a bit catching his attention.

"Umm-- I know you might be thinking what am I doing here, so let me introduce myself. I am Vikram Sharma Head of Marketing Department, and your boss. I was already aware of your joining and I am so happy that you have joined our company. Welcome here, if you have any problems do contact me okay."

Vikram said with a deep voice.

"T-h-a-n-k-s" I stuttered.

I don't know why I was feeling so uneasy. His eyes held a different kind of emotion.

"You called me --- why?" I asked.

"Oh-- Yeah! actually I just wanted to meet you, I mean I wanted to introduce myself. Are you hungry?"

"What?" I asked unsure. What was he upto I thought.

"Let's go grab a lunch." He said.

"No" I interrupted him.

"I am not feeling hungry thanks for asking, I think I should leave."

"I don't take commands Miss Sneha, If I said that you should come with me then it means you should come with me." Vikram said in an irritated tone.

"Correct your facts Mr Vikram I am not Miss Sneha but I am Mrs Sneha Bakshi and I am not your servant."

"Who said you are my servant as far as I know you are my employee so come follow me."

Vikram said and left the room leaving Sneha shocked. She was not able to believe that he was the same Vikram she met in Maldives. She was sure that he has changed but why?

Unwillingly Sneha joined Vikram for lunch. The whole lunch was a bit uncomfortable for Sneha. She was silent the whole time making Vikram angry.

He wanted to have a proper conversation with her, but he was unable to notice her hesitation. The whole time he tried to touch her fingers or hold her hands but he was always pushed away. She couldn't believe what was happening, wondering if his touch was an accident, a mistake, anything, but the next moment it happened again------making her quiver.

Sneha was trembling from inside, she had never felt like that her whole life. She just wanted to run away from there and that is what she did. Unable to control herself and her emotions she ran away to her

Home--- Vivek.

------------------------------------------------------

Third Person POV

Vivek was in his room working on his Laptop furiously. If you ask why then it was because of his dear wife. He was very upset with her, Actually the truth is that he was 10% angry and 90% worried about Sneha.

He asked her to keep him informed about her whereabouts and call him but to his extreme disappointment she didn't call him since morning.

In the next moment, the door opened making him flinch, he looked towards the direction to see a panting Sneha . Her eyes were puffy and nose was red. Out of his sudden instincts he stood up immediately and grabbed Sneha when she jumped on him hugging Vivek tightly.

"Shh-- calm down wifey, breathe okay-- take long breaths and calm down---- look I am here everything is fine everything is alright---".

"Please Don't leave me". Sneha said while hiccuping.

"Never, I will never leave you. I love you so much then how can I leave you. Sneha you are my life and I can't live without you. See your love has made me so cheesy." Vivek said making Sneha chuckle.

Vivek was sure that something has happened but this was not the correct time to ask her, so he did what he felt was the correct thing to do-------

Comforting her and Loving her.

---------------------------------------------------

Hey Everyone ♡♡

•So what do you think of today's chapter?

•Should Sneha tell Vivek what happened with her?

•Did you ever thought Vikram would do this?