18. Truth

Vikram's POV

I envy Vivek a lot because he has what is mine---- My Sneha. From the day I saw her for the first time, I wanted to make her mine.

Each night I lie and dream about one person----- Those beautiful doe eyes, cute nose, sweet lips. Her body is the best work of Art. Oh my, I love her a lot and soon she will be Mine.

------------------------------------------------------

Next Day

Sneha was in her cabin, she was putting all the files back on the shelf. She was almost done and was ready to go back home. Majority of the employees had already left leaving only few people behind.

She was busy picking her stuff, that out of no where she felt a hand on her waist. She turned around to see Vikram smiling shamelessly. His hand was in her personal space. She gave a stern look to him and tried to remove his hands from her waist, but his hand again slipped around her waist and now going to her hips. She was so helpless. Being helpless is like being paralyzed----- It's sick.

Sneha felt edgy, dreading Vikram's next step. She tried to tear herself away from him. Without thinking twice she kicked him hard and ran away.

------------------------------------------------------

Vivek's POV

The whole day was so hectic, meetings after meetings were making me mad. I just wanted to have some rest with my wife. I quickly made my way in my room hoping my wife to jump on me like she always does but today something was wrong.

I saw Sneha lying on the bed wrapped in a thick blanket. I quickly made my way towards her and turned her body towards me and pulled her in my arms. She was trembling and sniffing.

"Sneha what's wrong jaan( life), tell me why are you crying? Are you okay? Are you hurt somewhere? Tell me jaan."

Vivek questioned her hoping for an answer but got no response.

He rubbed her back, trying his level best to calm her down but poor him was unable to understand her situation. Vivek tried to cheer her up but failed, He was feeling Miserable.

The whole night Vivek kept on thinking what had happened to Sneha. Currently she was sleeping soundly in his arms. He was sure that something big had happened. Earlier when he asked Sneha why was she crying she replied to him that she was feeling sick and had caught a cold, however Vivek was definitely sure that she was lying.

------------------------------------------------------

Next Morning

Third person POV

Sneha did not wanted to go to office, but she was not sure what to say to Vivek. What will she say to him when he will ask that why is she not going. The whole night Vivek kept on asking her but she always ignored his questions and lied to him. She was aware that there is a risk in lying but so is in telling the truth.

She wanted to tell him about Vikram but was afraid of his reaction. It was not like she had a doubt on Vivek or she had any trust issues it was just her mind playing tricks with her. Her heart wanted to tell everything to Vivek but her mind was controlling her.

Vivek's POV

I know I am not doing right by following Sneha but what can I do I love her so much. I know she is hiding something and I want to find out what it is. I can't see her in pain, she was also hesitant in the Morning to leave for her office. Definitely this all fuss is happening in her office.

Right now I was going to her office, she must have reached till now.

Soon I reached her office, and asked for her Cabin from the receptionist. I made my way towards her cabin and opened the door----- The view in front of me was Horrible.

Third Person POV

Vikram was hovering over Sneha, she was shoved hardly to the wall. He had pinned her two wrists behind her back. Her shirt was half torn, tears constantly flowing through her eyes.

All Vivek could see was Red. He yanked Vikram away from Sneha, throwing punches at him. He continued to hit his face hard, the only thought going in his mind was that how dare he touched HIS Sneha. Soon few people came noticing the Commotion. They pulled Vivek away from Vikram.

Vivek turned around and saw Sneha curled up in the corner, crying silently. He rushed towards her embracing her in his arms. Sneha was crying so hard that it was now hurting her throat. Vivek wrapped his coat on Sneha and carried her in his arms.

-----------------------------------------------------

It really feels nice when people support you and your work Isn't it??

Well How are you guys?

What do you think about this Chapter?

What do you think how will Vivek react?

Was Sneha right in hiding the truth from Vivek?

Do Read Vote And Comment.....