4. Another Chance

Hello Everyone!

Anyone who would like to share their thoughts on Arrange Marriage.

Okay, let's Continue.

Third Person POV

It's a Saturday morning, around 10:00 A.m. The sun was bright and the sky was blue as the deepest ocean. There was a Restaurant which was very crowded at this time and just like any other customer there was a person waiting impatiently for someone. It was their families who decided to set them up together for another Meeting. So here was an impatient Vivek waiting for a very late Sneha.

Suddenly the door of the restaurant opened revealing a panting Sneha. She approached the table where Vivek was waiting for her and was going to apologise for the delay but was cut off by Vivek's cocky remark.

"Why so early Miss Anand I thought you would be late."

She glared at him and replied  "I thought it wouldn't be right to make you wait, so I came early Mr Bakshi".

He was already frustrated by waiting for around half an hour for her and now she was getting on his nerves. He desperately wanted to teach her that he doesn't wait for anyone but was restraining himself from doing so. After ordering the breakfast they were surrounded by pin drop silence. None of them uttered a word which only increased tension between them.

"So um what do you do?" It was sneha who initiated the conversation between them.

"I have done Engineering and currently I am the CEO of our company. But as far as I know, you are aware of all these things right." He asked raising his eyebrows.

"Ya I know, but what can I do I don't know what to ask."

She heard him chuckling which also made her laugh.

"Okay so tell me something about you, like what are your future aspirations?

As Vivek asked this question Sneha felt really happy that Vivek was interested in her career and future goals. It made her feel comfortable around him.

"I want to work. I want to have my own self identity in the society. I want others to get inspired seeing my dedication and confidence, to do something meaningful in life."

Vivek was impressed with Sneha's thoughts.

"That's great, I am sure you will be very successful." Vivek said.

"Umm Thanks. Can I ask you something?" Sneha asked.

"Yeah! sure." He replied.

"Umm can I ----- can I work after Marriage?" Sneha asked hesitantly. She didn't know why she was afraid of his response. His response did effect her Somehow.

"Are you willing to marry me?"

Vivek questioned instead of answering. He was not at all against her work. Rather he would be really happy for her.

"I-I will tell my answer to my parents first." Sneha Miserably stuttered. She could hear Vivek chuckling.

"Just that you know, even if we don't end up marrying each other just remember that I will always support you."

And that was it, Mr Vivek Bakshi was able to win her heart. For anyone it would be a very simple thing but for her it was different.

"Why?"

Sneha didn't know why she asked it but she desperately wanted to know his answer.

"Because you are different." Vivek said.