20. Calm Before Storm

Sneha's POV

I woke up to warmth surrounding me. I could feel Vivek's arms around, making me feel safe. I am really lucky that I met Vivek in my life. I was so scared when Vikram was forcing himself on me, I thought no one would help me, but My Vivek saved me. He is my Knight in Shinning Armour. Despite of lying to him and unintentionally hurting him, He still trusts me and loves me. Oh God I love him so much and can't live without him.

He was still sleeping looking so cute. His hair were messy falling on his forehead. I silently kissed him on his forehead and was going to move but he pulled me back, making me fall on his chest.

"Morning Beautiful" Vivek said.

"Morning hubby" I said and he kissed me on my cheek. A smile slide across my face, "I love you" we both said together and started giggling.

---------------------------------------------------

Sneha's POV

Currently we were on our way to God knows where. Few hours before Vivek asked me to get ready and accompany him. From past one hour he has been driving. I kept on asking him about our destination but he silenced me by saying that it's a surprise.

Soon after 15 minutes he stopped the car, near a beach. I was unable to control my grin. I was so excited to spend my day with Vivek near a beach. As we both got down from the car, he dragged me towards the beach. It is the most beautiful sight I have ever seen. The wave stops as it reaches the tide line and slowly rolls back into the
water.

 The wave stops as it reaches the tide line and slowly rolls back into the water

"Wow, this is so beautiful" I said with excitement.

"You like it?" Vivek asked.

"Like it? Are you insane I love it."
I said with a big smile and jumped on him hugging him tightly.

Vivek pulled me towards a table which stood in the corner. There was my favourite dish waiting for me. A big Margherita double Cheese pizza and a coke. I was jumping excitedly while clapping my hands. This was the best day of my life.

I turned back on my heels and captured Vivek's lips in a passionate kiss

After our little moment, he took my hands in his own and said, "I hope you like it, I just wanted to surprise you. I want you to know that how much you and your little things effect me."

"Thank you so much Vivek for bringing me here. I was dying to spend some time with you. Thanks for making me feel wanted, loved and happy. You are the reason I smile, you are the reason that I am able to love myself."

I spoke looking at him lovingly. Oh how much I love this man.

"Sneha how can I not love you. I promise that wherever we may be, even in our next lives I will only love you. You are the only one for me. I am really lucky that my parents married me to you. I know we were tied in an Arrange Marriage where we thought that we would never fall in love but today I would like to say that I fell in love with you After Marriage. It's our Story, it's our Love After Marriage."

Sneha and Vivek were both madly and deeply in love with each other. They kept on looking at each other lovingly, with a smile on their lips. They were in their own sweet bubble, unaware of the Storm coming their way.

After having their lunch, they started waking near the beach barefoot leaving their footprint behind, hand in hand. This all was like a dream, a beautiful dream.

Suddenly Vivek got a call from his office asking him to Come immediately.

"Sneha, I need to go, take care okay, I'll be back soon." She nodded but kept holding his hand.

"Come soon okay, don't work hard. I'll be waiting for you." Vivek hummed and kissed her one last time and left for his office.

---------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys 🌺

•Any guesses about what's going to happen next?

•What is this storm?

•Your thoughts about today's chapter?