23. Bliss

Third Person POV

After One Week

Currently Vivek was having rest in his room. He was discharged from the hospital few days before. Vivek had recovered a lot from past few days. Sneha was always by her side while Vikram was caught by the Police.

Soon Two ladies laughing and giggling came inside his room with a bowl of soup in their hand.

Sneha sat beside Vivek and nudged him to have the soup. Whereas he wrinkled his nose and kept Staring at the soup.

Mrs Bakshi laughed looking at her son and asked Sneha to feed him.

Mrs Bakshi was very glad that she realised her mistake and reunited them.

She still remembers that day very clearly when she entered Vivek's room after his operation and there she saw both of them hugging each other and crying their eyes out.

It was very hard for Mrs Bakshi to see her son and daughter in law suffering like that. It was then that Mrs Bakshi realised the fact that how much her son loves Sneha and she was going to do an evil act of separating them. She accepted her mistake and apologised to both of them. Both Sneha and Vivek knew that it was just her mother instincts that asked Sneha to leave Vivek. She couldn't see her child in pain and her emotions got the worst out of her.

Coming back to reality she witnessed a beautiful scene in front of her. Both of them were looking at each other lovingly lost in one another's eyes. Mrs Bakshi silently made her way out of the room leaving them in their own world.

------------------------------------------------

It was Another Day, Another Morning. The sun was Shining brightly. Both Sneha and Vivek were cuddling each other. Sneha opened her eyes and found Vivek sleeping cutely. She gently removed his arms from her waist and walked to the window.

She was admiring the pretty weather that suddenly two strong arms were wrapped around her waist.

"Good Morning wifey." Vivek said who was standing behind her.

Sneha pulled him more closer, holding his arms tightly. His arms were providing her warmth and were making her feel secure.

"Good Morning my dear hubby." She replied.

They both remained in that position, admiring the nature together.

------------------------------------------------

"Vivek where are you taking me?" Sneha whined. She was being lead to somewhere by Vivek. Her eyes were covered by his hand.

"Vivek where are we going?" Sneha kept on whining. She just wanted to watch her drama but her sweet husband was testing her patience.

"Patience Darling, Just wait and watch." Vivek chuckled.

Soon They reached a room, and Vivek removed his eyes leaving Sneha in Awe.

"Vivek---I--I, this is-----How-----when???" Sneha was literally dumbfounded to see all the preparations Vivek had done for her

They both intertwined their fingers together and made their way towards the Bed.

"I just wanted to spend some time with you. Just you and Me." Vivek whispered in her ears making her blush.

"Umm-- Sneha I wanted to ask you something?" Vivek mumbled. He was really afraid that how she will react to his words.

"What's wrong?" Sneha asked.

"Umm-- I--I want to, I--I mean let's start a family together." Vivek said trying to control his thudding heart.

"What?" Sneha yelled.

"Sneha I--I,"

"Can you say it again." She mumbled.

"Sneha I want you to be mother of my children. I want to have a family with you. I want to raise a child with you, look after him or her with you. I--I understand if you don't want it now------"

"We will have a baby." Sneha exclaimed happily. Tears of happiness covering her eyes. Vivek pulled Sneha in his embrace and kissed her nose.

"I love you so much Sneha. I know that our baby has not come in this world yet but I promise that I'll take care of you and the baby."

The whole night they kept on making love with each other ---- A love which was After Marriage.

---------------------------------------------

Hello everyone.

Firstly I am really happy today my book Wolf Love has won first position in Blue Rose Awards. ♡♡

If you have not read it, Do give it a try.

Secondly thanks a lot guys for more than 4k reads, more than 900 Comments and above 900 votes on LOVE AFTER MARRIAGE. ♡♡♡♡

HOW WAS TODAY'S CHAPTER?
I AM SORRY FOR THE MISTAKES.