15. Sick

For a moment it was as if everything has come to a halt. It was being very hard for Vivek to think properly. He was breathing heavily, he was only concerned about his mother's well being. Vivek suddenly stood up, and ran towards his car.

On the other hand Sneha was unaware of the situation however she knew it was something very serious. She followed Vivek in his car and decided not to interrogate him for now. She could see Vivek was scared, his eyes were holding an expression which were scaring Sneha. She was just praying for everything to be alright.

Vivek entered inside the hospital while stumbling a bit and pushing other people. As soon as he inquired about his mother from the reception he ran towards the mentioned room. Sneha was following Vivek, her heart was beating rapidly, the thought of her mother in law being hospitalised was scaring her out.

They both made their way towards the room, and were a bit teary to see Vivek's mother lying on the hospital bed. Deepak informed Vivek that their mother fainted due to high blood pressure. She is now out of Danger and is resting for a while.

Vivek sighed and sat on a chair nearby. He couldn't express what he was feeling. Being the youngest, he was always pampered in the family. Especially by his mom. When he heard that she was being hospitalised for a moment he thought that he was going to lose her. He closed his eyes and tried to calm himself.

Sneha was on the verge of tears, it was being very hard for her to see Vivek in this situation. She just wanted to hug him and comfort him.

Sneha sat beside Vivek and rested her hand on his shoulders.

"Vivek don't worry, mom is fine, nothing will happen to her." She said.

As soon as these words left Sneha's mouth Vivek started sobbing loudly, his hold on Sneha got tightened. Sneha took Vivek in her embrace and said comforting words in his ears.

"M-o-m will be f-i-n-e right?" Vivek said while hiccuping.

"Yes she will be alright." Sneha replied. Still rubbing his back softly.

"Promise?" Vivek asked innocently.

"Promise." Sneha replied.

------------------------------------------------------

It was after 3 days that Mrs Bakshi was discharged from hospital. After her discharge it had been few days, and her blood pressure was back in control.

Sneha was not going on her job because she used to take care of her mother in law. She used to give her medicines and make food for her. Shreya used to handle rest of the house cores.

It was a very bright sunny day and everyone had gone to their work. Shreya went to the market to purchase the groceries, leaving Sneha at home with Mrs Bakshi.

It was 2:00 PM in the noon, that Vivek got a call from Shreya. She was crying hysterically, and was trying very hard to form a sentence but could only utter a single word which was

"MOM".

------------------------------------------------------

Everyone was panicking in the hospital as the doctor told Vivek and his family that Mrs Bakshi fainted again because of High blood Pressure also because she was not given her medicines on time.

Vivek was so furious that he just wanted to smash things around him. He was so angry that he had lost control on his temper.

Suddenly Sneha came panting heavily, she started questioning about Mrs Anand but nobody uttered a single word.