19. Don't Leave Me

Love Doesn't Hurt Expectations Do.
--------------------------------------------------

Third Person POV

Vivek carefully sits Sneha on the seat and drives to their Home. Sneha's didn't dare utter a word in the car. After reaching Home, Vivek carried Sneha to their room.

"Vivek---I--I," Sneha stuttered.

"Why did you lie?"

Vivek asks her as he sits on the couch. He was finding it difficult to digest the truth. They were happily married and so in love together, then how could all of this happen. These few days were not, only hard for Sneha but for Vivek as well. He was unable to see his wife trembling in fear.

Sneha stood frozen on her spot with mouth wide open. She was expecting this question, but not this soon. On the other hand, it was killing Vivek from inside.

Why? Sneha lied to him, Why? This was the only thought which was haunting him.

"I have died every second in my mind with disgust for not being able to protect you. It hurts the most when the person who made you feel so special yesterday, makes you feel so unwanted today. Why Sneha, why didn't you tell me that he was misbehaving with you, that he was touching you inappropriately. Tell me Sneha am I not trustworthy." Vivek shouted at Sneha, while grabbing her shoulders.

"No---no V-i-v-e-k it's--- n-o-t like that, t-r-u-s-t M-e." Sneha sobbed.

"TRUST, wow are you serious. You say that I should trust you, then what about you? Are you not supposed to trust me, share your pain with me, share all your problems with me. I don't want you to hide anything from me. I want to know your issues, I want to understand your feelings and emotions. But what did you do? You lied to me, You have hurt me Sneha."

Vivek yelled and was going to storm out of the room.

Sneha was trying her best to control her tears but it was being very hard for her. She was aware that she had hurt Vivek a lot. Sneha could see Vivek going out from their room. Suddenly something snapped in her, and she went to stop him from leaving her alone. Sneha rushed out to stop Vivek from going.

"V-I-V-E-K---- STOP," Sneha yelled.

"P-L-E-A-S-E, Stop," She cried and fell on her knees. Hot tears start to spill down from her eyes. Taking a deep breath, Sneha realized that she had to face Vivek and answer his questions. It was Now or Never.

"I a-m s-o-r-r-y. I know I have acted stupid. I should have told you this earlier. I know it's my fault. Please Don't leave me------- Don't leave me P-l-e-a-s-e." She said looking deep into his eyes.

"Just the mere thought of you leaving me was making me lose my sanity.
I can't live without you Vivek. There were a lot of 'what ifs' stopping me from telling you the truth. My mind was playing with me." Sneha continued.

Vivek was in pain, he was not able to see tears in her eyes. He moved forward, picking Sneha up, wiping her tears away.

"You don't have be to sorry Sweetheart, forget what has happened, from now on all that  matters is you and me. I can't understand what you're going through, but I  want to help you heal. Promise me that, from now on you'll share all your problems with me and you will never hide the truth."

"I p-r-o-m-i-s-e." Sneha stuttered.

He opened his arms and took her in his embrace. His warmth felt so comfortable that she wanted to stay in his arms forever.

"I love you so much Vivek." Sneha confessed.

"I am not going to leave you, never. I love you wifey."  Vivek replied.

As if time had stopped right there, while they stood facing each other. Vivek's lips were getting closer and her heart decided to skip a beat. She parted her lips when his lips met hers. Vivek pulled her in, claiming her mouth hungry and intense, until her knees gave in.

-------------------♡♡♡♡-------------------

Another Update.

I tried my best to make it good enough.
Please ignore the mistakes.

I am really glad that you all are liking this story so far and i don't know how to convey my gratitude to you all.
Your comments and votes really inspire me to continue.♡♡♡♡

So,

What Do You think of Today's Chapter?

Was Vivek's outburst Right?

Do you have any questions for the Characters, Those questions can be to any character in this story.

Do Read Vote And Comment....