7.

Oh, how Paul wished he could spend more time with the girl he so cared about. After the events from a few nights ago, he thought things would turn for the better, from what he understood he and Citlali were on good terms. But the following school days, she just smiled Or gave him a simple wave. Never saying a word.

But today, Friday, was the day. Paul was going to ask her to sit with him during lunch. The problem was her friend Maddie. He didn't want her to be around because if he embarrassed himself, well, it would be in front of two people. Two people too much.

"Are you serious right now?"

Paul immediately stoped bouncing his leg and tapping his pencil as he looked from the slow moving clock to his best friend, Nolan. "Why are you nervous? It's just my sister."

"Shut up." Paul shoved him lightly before turning to look at the clock in the same position. This only made him let out a groan as he threw his head back in annoyance.

"She's uhh, actually meeting Julissa tonight."

"Really?" Paul asked surprised. He still didn't like the idea of her being an imprintee. But it wasn't just him. The entire pack was shocked  because everyone in the tribe knows who Julissa is, and anyone can tell tell you that the girl is just plain mean. Though she never meant to. It all started with one rumor and suddenly the girl was giving people a reason to be mean. Though, it wasn't just everyone, because when Nolan announced that she's his imprint, and everyone said negative things. He announced one more thing. 'She was never mean to me'.

'But she was mean the underclassman'. Jared had responded. Leaving out one very import thing. Though because he was still slightly angry at Nolan for being so quick to accept the girl, he didn't say a thing and would rather him find out on his own.

"Well, good luck, I guess." Paul finally responded and continued with his work.

The slower the clock moved the more nervous he got, but nevertheless half an hour later he was released from the room and allowed to go eat lunch.
Walking in the opposite direction of his fellow classmates, he walked down the hall in search for his girl.

Sure enough, there she was, standing at her locker pulling out a navy blue lunch bag and a silver canteen. It didn't even take a second for the girl to feel wondering eyes on her. After shutting her locker close, she began to look around finding Paul starring her way, so she gave him a smile and that was it. Paul was now frozen and speechless. Of course he already imprinted on her, but god was she beautiful.

"Hey, you okay there?" Her angelic voice finally broke him out of the trance she put him under.

"No, yeah. I'm great. You Look really pretty today."