18.

"You're finally up." Citlali looked up from the television screen to her boyfriend. "Come here." She extended her arm out, begging him to come. Which he did gladly. He went and laid on the couch with his head in her lap, stomach down and arms around her small body.

All weekend had been a struggle for the guys. Trying to train Leah and Seth, all while patrolling. Having to help with the funeral and having to constantly check on Leah who would suddenly start to cry and who would often disagree about anything and everything. It was all too much that they were mentally exhausted, especially the guys with having to deal with the drama that still exists between the Sam, Leah and Emily love triangle.

"You okay?" Citlali asked softy running her fingers through his hair.

"Just tired." He muffled. "What time was Julissa coming over?"

"Been here since eight this morning, brother in law." The female entered the room with two bowls of pasta.

Paul furrowed his brows. "Citlali is not your sister."

"Yes she is. You're with Citlali, and I'm with her brother, who I'm going to marry."

Again, Paul furrowed his brows. "I'm pretty sure it doesn't work like that."

Julissa didn't say a thing, just kept starring at the male, almost frowning. Finally looking away, she handed over one of the plates in her hand. "You're going to be Nolan's best man and Citlali is my maid of honor. No strippers."

"First off, we live in the middle of no where Washington. Where would we find strippers?"

"No strippers." She repeated coldly before forming a smile.

"No strippers. Got it." Paul finally agreed after getting a death glare from the girl, in which case he did as told. Sam said the pack must always protect the imprints, that neither one of them could harm them, so he was simply doing as told. As in, not hurting her feelings.

"Also, Sam called, said you're needed. So, run a long." She shooed him.

"Okay. Got to go." Paul quickly stood up and pecked his girlfriend on the lips before he headed out the front door.

After a few minutes of savoring the kiss, Citlali sat up straight and waited for Julissa's next move. Which involved hours of looking through magazines for 'decor inspo'. What more does one need for a backyard wedding? Citlali asked herself. Never the less, the girl just agreed based on how excited Julissa got. The last thing she wanted was to deal with a bridezilla.

By noon it was the same thing. Citlali Wass till stuck dealing with Julissa and to her surprise they had only managed to check two things off the list the girl had made. luckily, there was a knock on her front door, so the girl gladly got up and went to go check it out.

"Leah?" Citlali attempted to not look confused. "What- uh- did something happened?"

"No-i- just. It's just that you said if I ever wanted to get away that- never mind. I'll just go." Leah, shyly back down the steps to the porch. All she could think was that maybe she told her those nice things just to be nice. She didn't mean any of it.

"Leah, I told you you're welcome here." Citlali smiled at the girl."Came on, because I will strangle this girl if you go home."

Laughing, Leah headed on into the home where she awkwardly waved to Julissa. Who immediately went over to Leah and hugged her. "I'm a hugger." The girl explained, making Citlali want to laugh, but instead she hid it. She was hoping Leah wouldn't go back to being her bitchy self. And she didn't, thank god.