Chapter 1

Sanofar's POV

I woke up by the sound of Adhaan and I was smilling while listening to the adhaan. I rushed to the washroom as soon as the Adhaan was over to do my ablution.

I feel really good when i wake up for fajr everytime. I did my prayer and start reciting the holy Quran.I recited for half an hour and place the holy Quran at its place.

I went to the washroom and take a long shower.I never sleep after fajr. I don't know why. Maybe because I'm used to it.

I changed into my red frock and went down for my breakfast.

"Assalamu Alaikum Mama" i wished her as soon as i enter the kitchen.

"Waalaikum salam sweetheart." mom replied while patting my cheek. I really love my mom. She is the sweetest lady in the world.

"where is papa?"i asked while looking around.

"He went for a walk. Such a daddy's girl. Always asking for your papa." I giggled as my mom complain.

" Mom, you know i love you more" i told her while hugging her from back. You know what, that was a big fat lie because both my parents like my eyes. I need both of them and without them I'm nothing.

"Ouch. What a life. Early morning i hear a sadful confession from my daughter" i startled hearing the voice.
I saw papa standing near the kitchen's entrance, holding his chest.

"My drama king. You know i can't love you less. You are my king, she is my queen. Got that. Now give me a hug" he hugged me and pat my head.

My parents are the biggest gift. They had a arranged marriage but the love and affection for each other can beat the Mount of Everest.

" Sano can you help me. Please go and wake your brother." mom asked

"sure mama" i climbed the stairs and walked towards my brother's room.

I entered his room and my eyes widen. The room was in total mess.

"Imran bhai. Wake up." I called him

"Sano,let me sleep." He pulled the duvet over him.

"Bhai,its already 9" i said

"whatt?" without wasting a second he ran to the washroom.

He take a quick shower and changed into his formal clothes. Huhh!!! Business man. If one day he go late for office, his wife would be sad. You want to know who is his wife. Of course that office. Last night he came home late because he was having 'dinner date' with his wife. Such a workaholic.

Now he is busy digging his wardrobe for his socks. Disadvantage of having a garbage as your room.Ha ha ha

I suppressed my laughter. Looking at him. I walked to the door and i was ready to run but before that i said

" opps bhai. My tongue slipped. I wanted to say that its 7.09a.m." i ran from his room. I was laughing while clutching my stomach when i remember his face. He was shocked like hell.

" Sanoooo!!!" he shouted

"what you did this time lil brat." my dad asked

"nothing much papa. I 'accidently' tell him the wrong time" my dad joined me.

"Papa stop supporting her." my brother stomped his feet like a little kid. My dad raised his hand indicating he is not in.

"kids. Stop that. Come lets have breakfast." my mom called while arranging the plate.

Yumm, pancakes. You all just wait, i will hunt you all. He He He.

        **************************

I was getting ready for my college. I wrap my white hijap on my head. I put some kajal on my waterline and some lip gloss on my lips.

I went to kitchen and open the refrigerator to take the chocolate cake that i prepared  for my bestie Rabia.

She broke her engagement with her fiancee. Actually she was not interested in him but she did the engagement for her parents. She must broken when she heard that her fiancee having affair behind her and the shocking news was that girl is from our college.

So i thought her favorite cake can lighten her mood. That's why i prepared this for her. I'm sure she will be happy to see the love of her life which is Miss Sano's special chocolate cake.

I walked to my baby sahirah. You want to know who is she? It's my scooter.  I know what you all thinking. Who give name for their scooter. Of course i will do that.

I waved to my parents and started my sahirah.

Bismillah

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

How is the first chapter. I know its not that good but Insha Allah i will give my best. Ok you have met my heroine. Let's meet my hero now. I mean our hero.🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭