Chapter 12

Rabia's POV

I looked at the girl infront me who is blushing in her red lehengga. Wondering who is it? It's none other than me. Alhamdulillah,today I'm getting married to the love of my life. My Imran.

" Masha Allah. Princess you are looking beautiful." Mama said. I just blushed.

" The groom is here" I heard someone saying from downstairs.

My heartbeat increased. Allah, I'm scared. Can I be a good wife, can I be a good bahu. Allah.

"Bhabhiiiiiiiiii." Sano entered my room while shouting

"Masha Allah bhabi, you are looking so beautiful. My bhai is gone today. Wait, should I say my bhai or your hubby." She said while laughing

"Idiot. You are making me scared. It's ok, after two weeks let's see what will the naughty mouth of yours will say." I said while smirking. She pouted like a kid.

"Bhabi don't be like this. Today is the only day I can tease you." She said. Only day?

"Why only today?" I asked

"Because you will be busy with my bhai na. I can't disturb you at home because I will disturb your romantic moment with bhai." that devil said innocently. The ladies in the room laughing while supporting her.

After a few minutes, mama entered and said its time. Allah, I'm nervous.

The Imam entered room and asked whether I accept this nikkah.

"Qubool hai " I said wholeheartedly. He asked for two more times and I replied.

"Mubarak bhabi. Now you are officially my bhabi." Sano said , sorry Sano shouted. Everyone in the room were exchanging sweets. Mama hugged me and kissed my forehead. Then my mother in law hugged me and kissed me.

"Welcome beta." she said with a loving smile.

"Mama, bhai will welcome her. Don't spoil her expectation wishing my bhabi." Who let this little devil in this room.

" You naughty girl. You are teasing my daughter too much. Wait till I kidnap you here." Mama said while pulling her ears.

"Don't worry mama. The Imam is here, if you wish, we can do another nikah." My bhai said while leaning on the door. Her face turned pale and she ran from there. Hahaha, serve your right girl. My bhai will deal with you.

" Asyraf, stop teasing her and why are you here." Mama asked.

"Nothing much, your son in law want to meet your daughter." He said.

"Ohh yes, I forget about that. Ok ladies, please go and have something. Let the bride and groom alone for a while." Mama said

Alone!!! Why alone, I'm scared.

Brain: don't act, you were waiting for this moment right.

Idiot brain, shut up.

I was fighting with my brain when I heard the door closed. I raise my head and look at my handsome king in his blue sherwani. Masha Allah.

" Like what you see?" He asked while smirking. My heartbeat increase as he took step closer to me. He sat beside me and hold my hand.

"I was waiting for this moment for a long time." He said. I was shocked that he was holding my hand. I slowly hold back his hand. Our hand fit perfectly and beutifully.

He turned me towards him and kissed my forehead.

"Let's travel the journey of love together." He said making me blush.
He caressed my cheek and look into my eyes.