Chapter 23

Sanofar's POV

I woke by the sound of someone knocking the door. I turned to see Asyraf who is sleeping peacefully. I walked to the door and saw mama.

" Yes mama, come in." I said

"No beta, sorry I forget to tell you something." Mama said

"Anything serious mama?" I asked

" No beta, nothing to worry. Actually yesterday Dadhi called and asked you both to come over. I forget to inform you. Your baba asked both of you to go today. Please tell Asyraf about this." Mama said.

"But Mama, how about offi....."

" Baba can handle it naa. Its just a matter 2 days. Please beta, you know about your dadhi. If she knew I informed you both late, then you know what will happen. Her cold glares are enough to make me pass out." Mama said in her scared tone. I just chuckled.

"Ok mama. Dont worry. No fear, Sano is hear." I winked at her. She just kissed my forehead and walked from there.

" Asyraf, Asyraf.... Wake up" No sign of him waking up. I walked to him and tap his shoulder and in a blink he was on top of me.

How did I even get here.

"As...Asyraf, wake up." I said

"Why so hurry to go to office honey." I blushed as I heard him called me honey.

"We are not going to office today" I said

"You naughty, what will mama and papa think. We can continue our romance at night you know." He said.

"Shameless" I pinched him hard making him whined in pain.

"Mama said we are going to......"

"Finally, I was waiting for so long" He said

"Really, you must have missed her a lot" I said. I know he loves his dadhi so much

"Who?" He asked.

"Huuhh, who? Wait, What was the thing you were waiting for so long?" I asked. He is the one who said he was waiting to see dadhi then he asked who🤨🤨🤔🤔

"We are going to honeymoon naa. Thats what mama sai......" He stopped when he looked at my reaction.😑😑😑😑

" We are going to dadhi's house and we will be staying there for two days." I said

"Owhhh, never mind. Can be considered honeymoon in the country." He said. I just shook my head. The i realised our position, i just pushed him and ran to the washroom. I took bath and changed into my blue salwar and start packing our things while Asyraf taking shower.

We got ready and we left the house. We were enjoying our ride with a lot of music and ice cream. Actually, I'm having it. Poor Asyraf cannot have ice cream while driving

"Asyraf, who else is staying with Dadhi?" I asked.

"Hmmm Dadhi, Khala ammi, Seher, and her brother Arsyad. He is a doctor you know." he said making me shocked.

Wow, Seher is staying there. There is a big drama waiting I guess.

And then I remembered something. Asyraf said that he loves me to Zain that day.

"Asyraf, you said something to Zain while both of you were quarelling na. Its that true?" I asked

"Yes Sano, its true. Although I hate to admit it." He said. Wait what. Hate to admit.

"what are you talking about?" I asked

"You are talking about Zain's love towards you right." I looked at him shocked. Zain's love? ZAIN'S LOVE??????