Chapter 32

Sanofar's POV

Several months later

" Assalamu Alaikum Sano, are you ready?. We have to go to Asfa's house quickly" rabia said.

"Not yet.This is because of your bhai. He is making me mad. He is forcing me to drink two glasses of milk. The doctor have said I am healthy but your bhai is so stubborn." I said and Asyraf is laughing at the corner.

"Exactly like your bhai but that is not the problem. The bride is waiting for us. If we reach there late, she will kill us." Rabia said. Yes, today is Asfa's nikah. Yesterday she called both of us and asked no..no.. Ordered, us to be there on time.

"you are right, by the way, where is my sharnaaz baby. What is he doing." I asked. Imran bhai and rabia had a cute little boy two months ago. He is very cute and lovely.

" He is with papa. Your bhai is still taking shower. I don't know what the hell he is doing inside. Even a girl can't compete him" Rabia said and I can feel how annoyed she is right now.

" Sano, you are okay right. Your due is in few days. I am just worried" she asked

"I'm fine. Now don't act like your bhai. Your bhai himself is more than enough. Okay Rabia, we are going right now. Be there quick. Okay?" I said. We hung up and I start walking when I felt a sharp pain.

"Sweety, please be patient honey. You can come after Aunty Asfa's and Uncle Zain's nikah. Okay?" I said and the pain stopped. Good baby.

"Sano, are you okay?" Asyraf asked

" I am fine. Your baby kicked me because we are getting late. Make it quick" I said.

" Baby, your mama is very naughty nowadays but don't punish your mama sweety. Be a good child. We will drive her crazy when you are here." he said while carresing my stomach. I just smiled at him.

" Now let's go before Zain kill me" Asyraf said .

After 15 minutes, we reached there. The house look very beautiful with the decorations. Asyraf left me at Asfa's house and went to Zain's house.

I went to Asfa's room and she was looking so beautiful. Masha Allah.

"Masha Allah Asfa, Zain bhai is going to have a hard time keeping his eyes away from you." I said. She blushed hard. After a few minutes, Rabia entered with Sharnaaz. I walked to Rabia and took Sharnaaz in my arm. He smiled looking at me.

" owhhh, my baby can recognise me. Did you miss your phuppo( father's sister)" I said in baby voice and he just smiled at me.

"The groom is here" someone from the crowd said.

Aunty Nisha entered and walked to Asfa. She hugged her and kissed her forehead.

"Masha Allah, you are looking beautiful beta. " Aunty Nisha said.

Suddenly I felt a sharp pain and it's not like the usual pain. Then the pain stopped.

       ***************************
Asfa's POV

I am really nervous right now. When I heard they said that the groom is here, I started to panick.

My mother in law entered and she hugged me. She is so nice. She helped me a lot in shopping and she is very friendly. She called my everyday and asked about anything I need.

The men out there were cheering and after a few minutes the Imam entered. He asked me whether I accept this nikah.

I took a deep breath and release it. I took my own sweet time to say I do but Sano tapped my shoulder and said 'make it quick idiot'. She looked weird and pale. Is she okay? I turned to the Imam and I said