Chapter 9

Sanofar's POV

I'm currently on my way to the college with Rabia. My poor sahirah is at Khan's mansion. Yesterday I left it there because papa didn't allow me to ride.

"Rabia, tell me the truth. You and bhai planned to wear the same colour right?" I asked. She quickly shook her head.

" I swear it was a coincidence. Even I was shocked" she said

" Really, sorry bhabi, I'm not interested in your story." I said. How would it be a coincidence

" You are so mean. Wait! Wait! Wait! what were you wearing yesterday?" she asked

" I know that you were focusing on my brother but you shouldn't ignore me totally like this." I said

" Just answer my question" she demanded.

"Anarkali." I said

" What colour?" she asked again.

"what is wrong with you lady?" I asked. Then she glared at me.

" Fine! A blue anarkali.B.L.U.E" I spelled it for her .

"Did you notice what my brother was wearing?" she asked

" A blue sherwan....." Realisation hit me. Wait, what this girl hinting. I turned to her who was laughing like a mad lady

" Oh bhai, How did I forget this" I looked at her confused. What did she forget.

"So did you plan with my bhai as well?" she asked

"woah.. Girl, where are your mind going. It was a coincidence." I said

" Really, even I'm not interested in your story ."She said while laughing.

Seriously! But how come I didn't notice this. Ok this girl will irritate me with her stupid laugh. Let's just change the topic

"Uhmm, Rabia. How do our family knows that I passed out. I mean I was outside the house and all of you were inside." I asked. Suddenly she smirked like an idiot.

Wait, did I asked a wrong question

" You want to know how, my BHAI carried you inside the house" she said while pressing the word bhai and my mouth hung open.

" Stupid, is it time for joking?" I said while hitting her head.

" Ooye, if you don't trust me then ask your brother" She said.

Did he ....Allah, how am I going to face him. And why I have to faint in front of him.

I could feel my cheek heated up and this idiot is laughing. As soon as she parked her car, I dashed out of the car.

I was walking towards the cafeteria when I bumbed on someone.

"Sorry" I muttered without looking at the person.

I wanted to walk away when the person grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him.

"Sweetheart, you think I will leave you after you leave a sensation on my body." I was shocked because the person is non other than the college flirt Rasyid.

He always like to trouble me. He told all the girls in my college that he will just flirt and enjoy with them but he can't love them because he loves me. Some girls hate me because they think that I'm the cause for him to leave all the girls after he used them.

"Leave me, you shouldn't touch me" I struggled in his hold. Allah, I'm scared. Where is Rabia? I should have wait for her .

" Ohh don't act innocent baby. First,I thought you are an innocent girl but now I know the real face of yours. Why did Rabia's brother yelled at you baby? Is it because you cheated on him. Ohh come on, I'm waiting for you since first year and I'm much better than that idiot." He said while pulling me closer to him. I tried my best to push him but he is stronger than me. I wanted to shout for help when I realised I didn't feel his grip on me anymore.