Chapter 17

Asyraf's POV

"Yes Imran, it is so fun. She was super annoyed" I said

"How long you want to carry this drama. Remember, don't let my sister cry" He said.

"You are no fun Imran. This is why you shouldn't marry your best friend's sister." I said.  We talked for a while and then we hung up.

I was typing an email for my client when I saw Sano entering. I just keep doing my work.

"Asyraf ji" She said.

"We are alone, don't be formal honey" I said

"You look tired, should I give you a massage." She said making me widened my eyes.

Owww, interesting.

"Sure honey." I said and lay on my stomach. Her face lighten up and she walked to the bed.

She start massaging my shoulder and it feel like magic.

Lets annoy her😜

"Wow Sano, your hand have some magic. Just like Seher." I said.

She punch my back hard making me wince.

"So, she gives you massage too." She asked.

"Why not. I miss her massage you know." I said

" Then why am I suppose to be here. Go and ask her ." She said and get up. I pulled her and she fell over me. I could see tears in her eyes.

"Why are you crying" I asked.

"I didn't cry. My eyes are sweating" she said making me laugh loudly.

"Are you jealous?"  I asked her. She was silent. I pulled her chin making her looking at me.

"Answer me." I said. She shook her head.

" Then I'm going to meet Seher" I said and pretend to wake up. She hold my shirt in fist.

"Fine, I am jealous." She said and hide her face on my chest.

"Why so? I thought you don't like me" I said

" I....I was just teasing you. But you are so bad, getting too close to her." She pouted.

"So you like me?" I asked. She blush and shooked her head.

"Liar,look at your face. I know you like me but I want to hear it from you." I said

"I.....I..I like you." she said blushing.

"I will change the word like to love soon." I said. She blush hard.

"Can I ask something?" She asked. I nodded.

"Is there something between you and her?" She asked making me laugh.

" You know something, it was our plan to make you jealous. Other than that, she is a good friend of mine." I said. Her mouth hung open.

"You are so bad." She said and pinched me.

"I don't mind. As long as I know that you like me, its more than enough." I said. She smiled and placed her head on my chest. I hugged her and I was enjoying that moment when there was a knock on the door.

"Sano, Asyraf. Come down beta. Dinner is served." I heard Khala ammi said.

"Coming" we get up and went down to the dining hall. We take our seat.

I held her right hand when she wanted to start eating. She looked at me and looked at her hand.

"Sano beta, why are you not eating. We should wait for food, not the food wait for us." Dadhi said.