Chapter 18

Third person's POV

"I want Asyraf. For that, do something with Sanofar." Seher said

"What should I do?" asked that person.

"Kill her maybe." Seher said.

"I want to see her picture." He said. Seher take out her mobile and showed him Sanofar's pic. His eyes widened.

"No" he shouted.

"What happened." Seher asked.

"I wont kill her but I want her. I never knew I will get the opportunity to hurt Asyraf by pleasing myself." He said to himself.

"What are you saying." Seher asked.

"Its none of your business. You want to get her out of Asyraf's life right. Then I will do that." He said.

'Sano, I never knew I will have you back. I let you go once, now I won't let you go'

       ***************************

Asyraf's POV

"Sir, the meeting room is ready. Our client have arrived." Syed said.

"Ok Syed." I get up and walked to the conference room. As I entered the room, my eyes laid on him. I saw him after 3 years. I don't know how to react. He looked into my eyes with full of hatred.

"Zain." I said. He ignored me.

The meeting begin and I could hardly focus on the meeting because, I was staring at the person who was my friend once upon a time.

After 2 hours, the meeting was over and everyone started to leave the room.

"Zain" I said. He stopped on his track and turned to me.

"How are you bro?" I asked

"Dont bro me. You think I will forgive what you have done." he said with anger in his eyes.

"Zain listen. It was not my fault entirely." I tried to explain.

"It was your fault. I lost her because of you." He said

"Zain, please." He raised his hand signalling me to stop.

" By the way, I heard you got married recently. Congratulations." He said. I smiled.

"But sorry that it won't last long." He said  making me shocked.

"what do you mean?" I asked.

"I will snatch her from you." He said. I fist my hand.

"Don't you dare." I said dangerously.

"Don't try raise your voice. I will not kidnap her or force her to do anything. But...but I will make her leave you first. Then I will marry her that too in front of your eyes." He said making my blood boiled.

"Are you crazy? Don't involve her in this. She is a innocent girl. You don't know about......"

"Who dont know about her. What are you thinking, that I never know her. She was my first love. I let go when I heard she is married but I wanted to take her back when I knew that she was married to you." He said. I can see anger in his eyes.

"What are you saying?" I aksed

"Exactly what you have heard. You snatched my princess from me. I won't let you snatch my first love too. I won't let her live with a murderer like you." He said and left the room.

I felt my heart shattered.

"Bro, you and Imran are the only best friend I have. Although we became friend when we entered college, but this period were enough to bond a friendship with you"