Chapter 14

Sanofar's pov

I laid on the bed and stared at the ceiling. It's 11.30 in the night but sleep were far away from my eyes. By this time tomorrow I would be someone's wife. Yes, it's my nikkah tomorrow. I was busy on my thought when I heard someone opening the door. I saw Mama entering my room.

" Princess, it's already late. You should get enough sleep so that you can be fresh tomorrow." Mama said. I just give her a nod.

She walked to me and put my head on her lap.

" Sano, marriage is beautiful thing. From tomorrow onwards, your duty increases. I'm sure Asyraf will take a good care of you. I'm sure Asma and Ahad bhai won't let you miss us. misunderstanding and arguments are normal in a married life but you shouldn't make it longer. When you wake up next morning, you must forget all the misunderstandings that happened before. " I smiled and nodded

"But you must be mischievous too. Prank him and play with him. Make him fall in love with your antics. So that, whenever you are not around, he will be missing you." We laughed at what she said.

" Sleep sweetheart. I'm sure Asyraf don't want to see with a panda eyes." She said.

" Its ok mama. I will apply concealer. " She chuckled and went out my room. I continued my staring competition with my plain ceiling. You know what? He won because i slept in few minutes.😴

        ************************

I wore my dark red lehengga which have a beautiful golden embroidery. I'm so nervous, what should I do. Should I run away like tv serial heroines do.

I mentally slapped my mind for thinking nonsense. Suddenly I heard someone shouting the groom's family is here. Rabia went to her house yesterday as she is the groom's sister. Alhamdulillah she went there, if not she will kill me with her teasing.

You might be thinking that she will still come to this room. Hahaha, I have done something.😁

The door opened with a loud thud. I turned to see a furious but beautiful Rabia. Didn't she read the notice.

"What on earth were you thinking when you wrote this." She showed me the card which written

RABIA KHAN IS NOT ALLOWED TO ENTER THE ROOM AS SHE IS DANGEROUS TO THE BRIDE BEAUSE SHE WILL INCREASE THE BRIDE'S BLOOD PRESSURE. SO THE BRIDE'S FAMILY AS WELL AS THE GROOM'S FAMILY WERE ASKED OR REQUESTED TO KEEP THAT CREATURE AWAY FROM THE BRIDE.

why is she angry, I wrote the correct thing.

" You read it na, then why you didn't just follow the notice. I know your intention. You will take revenge on me." I said.

"Of course I will and by the way, for your kind information, the one who entered the room is not Rabia Khan but Rabia Imran Malik." she said proudly.
Damn, how did I forget this.

"By the way bhabi, you look damn....." she paused

"I know I'm beautiful. Thank you." I said. Its true because the makeup artist have a done a good job.

" I wanted to say that you are looking hot." She said . My mouth hunged open.

" Hey, how could you say that. " I said with faked anger.

"I'm sorry bhabi, I'm sure you were expecting this from bhai." She said. Now I regretted why I teased her so much. I saw my mother in law and mama entering my room. The come and hugged me and kissed my forhead.

" You are looking so beautiful beta. Masha Allah." Aunty said.

" Thanks Aunty" I replied

"Not Aunty beta, call me mama." I smiled at her.